Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Green Man for Wembley!

Apr 2, 2019
Brighton
I'm just throwing it out there, The Green Man is a great shout pre-game. With BoxPark robbing us for fifteen quid, and The Globe possibly being the smallest pub out there to serve a beer, I think this is a great shout. :albion2:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Green_man.jpg

Why not? It won the Eagles the Superbowl.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I'm just throwing it out there, The Green Man is a great shout pre-game. With BoxPark robbing us for fifteen quid, and The Globe possibly being the smallest pub out there to serve a beer, I think this is a great shout. :albion2:

Give it a dry run tomorrow evening when you're up that way playing Spurs and let us know your thoughts. Cheers.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'm getting the coach up.

Are you allowed a sneaky tin on there, or is it gestapo-esque?

After that, I'll just be on the lookout for bunches of people on their phones and shout "Hello NSC'ers!" ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Website is a bit dated. Showing 2015 Wembley events and the food menu is dated 2014. Doesn’t mention what beers they sell either.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
To avoid all the crowds and the packed pubs selling crap, why don't people jump on the jubilee line and get off at West Hampstead, Kilburn, Kingsbury or Queensbury and go to a quieter vdecent pub near the station and jump back on the tube for 10 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here