Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Blue and white streamers for Wembley

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I was told by a pretty reliable sauce having not gone to the 83 replay myself , that the upper tier meant for Brighton fans had quite a few Mancs mingling in , and after the 1st goal went in instead of hurling streamers it was the Mancs that started to find their way back down to the lower tiers via over the wall ! i have no way of confirming this as i always thought Brighton Supporters were known for their soft cuddly let me buy you a drink persona , but anyway it's not very pc to start luzzing Mancs off the top tiers these days just because a steward confiscated ones streamer and the threat of a besmirch upon anyone trying it should be deterrent enough.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I was told by a pretty reliable sauce having not gone to the 83 replay myself , that the upper tier meant for Brighton fans had quite a few Mancs mingling in , and after the 1st goal went in instead of hurling streamers it was the Mancs that started to find their way back down to the lower tiers via over the wall ! i have no way of confirming this as i always thought Brighton Supporters were known for their soft cuddly let me buy you a drink persona , but anyway it's not very pc to start luzzing Mancs off the top tiers these days just because a steward confiscated ones streamer and the threat of a besmirch upon anyone trying it should be deterrent enough.

There were more Mancs in the bottom tier, so those in the top were climbing down to join them. Didn’t see anyone luzzed though.
There was only about a six foot drop anyway.

In the original game, I luzzed the bloke next to me’s hat down to the bottom tier when Gordon Smith missed.

I’ve always wanted to apologise, so if you’re on here, sorry [emoji52]

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013

No point in luzzing the Mancs, they're the wrong shade of blue.

A few United standing near the exits of the lower tier came a cropper, after the 3rd goal went in the concourse got a bit busy with Brighton, our coach decided not to wait for us after the game so was a bit of an adventure for 40 of us after the replay.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Inflatable seagulls also available on this site!

https://www.partypuffin.co.uk/party-supplies/76cm-Inflatable-Seagull/143257/viewDetail

Screenshot 2019-03-22 at 10.26.19.png

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Beach Balls...blue and white ones £2 each on eBay. They're the gift that keeps on giving

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Lucky Inflatable footstools anyone ???

772C9E44-C334-4BD7-A04A-BC28515A76A3.jpeg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Beach Balls...blue and white ones £2 each on eBay. They're the gift that keeps on giving
Very appropriate for us. Would be epic to have thousands of blue and white beach balls bouncing around our end. As you say, the fun to be had is more enduring.

I'm persuaded. One each for our party of 7 being ordered.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There are probably better options but 12 for £9.99 seems fair enough...

Attachments

• beach balls.png
    beach balls.png
    980.7 KB · Views: 537

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
The balloons at Villa Park in the cup a few years back looked amazing
Just ordered 100 blue and 100 white balloons. Hoping some of the fellow Seagulls sitting near me have a decent lung capacity!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Good work; beach balls are definitely the way ahead...
Balloons, beach balls, streamers, newspaper confetti, random inflatables... all welcome. Can't wait - is going to be awesome. Won't be terribly spoiled by expected defeat - could be made incredible if the approx 12/1 shot comes in...!!

Attachments

• beach balls.png
    beach balls.png
    980.7 KB · Views: 241

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here