Third Round Proper winners £135,000
Fourth Round Proper winners £180,000
Fifth Round Proper winners £360,000
Quarter-Final winners £720,000
Semi-Final winners £1,800,000 Semi-final Losers £900,000
Final winners £3,600,000 Final runners-up £1,800,000

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Personally I don't think there's a lot of difference between Citeh with one eye of the CL game with Spurs on the Tuesday and a rabid Wolves fully focused on their first proper trophy for 39 years.

Swansea were a whisker away from knocking Citeh out yesterday, and if Liverpool beat Southampton in the PL the night before then there's a chance Citeh won't be focused. One thing's for sure and that is our fans need to believe AND make a noise.

This will be the biggest match of our player's careers, for Citeh it's just another big match. And we'll have most neutrals behind us.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Plus TV money, whatever that might be...

About 250k tv money when you reach the later stages of the comp i remember reading once. Think it's the quarters and onwards. Otherwise around 100k

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Yes that's what I thought (top and bottom)

Interestingly, looking at last years semi's it says (on Wiki) attendance on Sat was 84,000 and Sunday 73,000 ... can't really get my head round that surely it would be sold out for both?

Sadly, I guess its 10k neutral tickets that they didn't let fans have..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Personally I don't think there's a lot of difference between Citeh with one eye of the CL game with Spurs on the Tuesday and a rabid Wolves fully focused on their first proper trophy for 39 years.

Swansea were a whisker away from knocking Citeh out yesterday, and if Liverpool beat Southampton in the PL the night before then there's a chance Citeh won't be focused. One thing's for sure and that is our fans need to believe AND make a noise.

This will be the biggest match of our player's careers, for Citeh it's just another big match. And we'll have most neutrals behind us.

Indeed for Citeh big matches these days come thick and fast. For us its our biggest cup game in 36 years, anything can happen....

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
We could f**k City up on two of their four trophy-chasing fronts in the final weeks of the season!
Would't that be good that they'd only win the Carling/Carabo/League Cup (whatever it is called!), and the Champions League! :rave:

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
No reason we can't beat City. It'll seem like a final for us, with not too much expectation, a great day out & if we do make it we'll fancy beating either of the other two.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here