Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A peep at Utd forums tonight.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Let’s talk about Fred is what they should be saying, bottled the midfield battles I’m not sure he would of ever played for a Hughton side again with that weak performance.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
ull Member
Conceding 3 to this shower of shite is a crime. No excuses, we deserved to lose. I hope they get walloped by Liverpool next as well. **** of a team to play against, they've become a bogey side for us. They'll definitely lie down and enjoy the rogering from the Scousers. Feckwits.
lets give Liverpool a good game next week to make Manure fans happier.:blush:

Last edited:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
https://youtu.be/anU-964HUEo

Haha pound land team blood!

Why don’t Manc fans have a Mancunian accent?

Because like them or loathe them they are a very big club not only in Britain but around the world.
Their history has given them a huge fan base.
Every home game they fill a huge stadium and could fill it 3 times over.
If in 20 years time Brighton had all those cups and
a 75,000 stadium packed every game, I would be very happy.
Clubs like Man U do attract a hell of a lot of 'plastic' fans, but it goes with the territory.
Would I like Brighton to be one of the biggest clubs in the world, of course I would.
Doesn't mean I like them, I certainly don't like most of their fans that I have met either.
Oh, and Brighton have beaten them, twice in a row.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
"brighton fans leaving confident with 30 minutes to go".....??? really , so we waited for 30 years to get back in the prem. waited 30 years for the ute's , liverpools , arsenals , spurs , citehs to come to our ground and still people can't watch the whole game ......imagine in 6 years time we are in the champions league qtr final 2nd leg at home and we are a goal up against PSG and STILL people are leaving 25-30 minutes before the end.....??? not sure what these people need to stay in their seats on a warm autumnal evening and watch us beat united ....wierd.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Because like them or loathe them they are a very big club not only in Britain but around the world.
Their history has given them a huge fan base.
Every home game they fill a huge stadium and could fill it 3 times over.
If in 20 years time Brighton had all those cups and
a 75,000 stadium packed every game, I would be very happy.
Clubs like Man U do attract a hell of a lot of 'plastic' fans, but it goes with the territory.
Would I like Brighton to be one of the biggest clubs in the world, of course I would.
Doesn't mean I like them, I certainly don't like most of their fans that I have met either.
Oh, and Brighton have beaten them, twice in a row.

Why a 75,000 seat stadium? I went to OT last season- spent most of the time wishing I was watching football in the Amex. Hated it! For me the Amex is the perfect size. I wouldn’t want any bigger. Just end up getting loads of football tourists and diluting the real support. Finances these days mean you don’t need a big stadium.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Can anyone really see United in the top 4 at the end of the season? They were dire, abject. Top 10 if they buck their ideas up, perhaps.

Thought the Albion were very good - it was nice to watch from on my sofa rather than from behind it.

Looking forward to my first Amex trip of the season v Fulham......and expecting a tougher game!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Why a 75,000 seat stadium? I went to OT last season- spent most of the time wishing I was watching football in the Amex. Hated it! For me the Amex is the perfect size. I wouldn’t want any bigger. Just end up getting loads of football tourists and diluting the real support. Finances these days mean you don’t need a big stadium.

My friend and their Family are on Holiday in Barcelona and when to a game a the Nou Camp, posting pictures on Facebook, surrounded by other people taking selfies etc. I am sure there is a tiny amount at the Amex, normally spotted with a half and half scarf. There is no way I would want a larger stadium full of them, keep it as it is with core fans, that will stick around when things aren't so good.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
My friend and their Family are on Holiday in Barcelona and when to a game a the Nou Camp, posting pictures on Facebook, surrounded by other people taking selfies etc. I am sure there is a tiny amount at the Amex, normally spotted with a half and half scarf. There is no way I would want a larger stadium full of them, keep it as it is with core fans, that will stick around when things aren't so good.

I agree. I'd love for us to become more of a Newcastle in terms of support base rather than United. Being so close to London though there's always going to be some support for the London clubs around Sussex, sadly.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
ull Member
Conceding 3 to this shower of shite is a crime. No excuses, we deserved to lose. I hope they get walloped by Liverpool next as well. **** of a team to play against, they've become a bogey side for us. They'll definitely lie down and enjoy the rogering from the Scousers. Feckwits.

That is one of the strangest posts I have ever read. He obviously doesn't support United knowing their hatred for Liverpool.

We were beaten by Watford last week. Can you imagine any of us saying "I hope they get walloped by Palace next as well" Bet he has never been to Old Trafford.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here