Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
A seat.

The less flippant remark would tell you the seat has arm rests, and cup holders and an exclusive concessions area full of over priced eating and drinking venues.

Cheers. A start I guess ! Hopefully a standard option available before resort to that !!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
144 blue and white streamers, each 25 metres long, purchased for our group of about 16 people. My shoulder will only stand to luzz about 4 of these. One of those big days where luzzing stuff is essential. Partypuffin.co.uk if anyone wants to place an order, 67p per item.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
1.30 am kick off time here :facepalm: will have to sleep all day Sunday.
We are bound to get a good spanking and I will be royally pissed if we don't even try.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
1.30 am kick off time here :facepalm: will have to sleep all day Sunday.
We are bound to get a good spanking and I will be royally pissed if we don't even try.

Is it 1.30? UK clocks go forward on 31st March.

Our clocks in Melbourne go back at 3.00am on Sunday 7th April so I think it will kick off at 03.30 but as the clock has gone back it will be 02.30.

But then again, I might be completely confused!!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Is it 1.30? UK clocks go forward on 31st March.

Our clocks in Melbourne go back at 3.00am on Sunday 7th April so I think it will kick off at 03.30 but as the clock has gone back it will be 02.30.

But then again, I might be completely confused!!!

We don't do daylight savings here, it might end up as 12.30 if clocks go back over in the UK.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
We don't do daylight savings here, it might end up as 12.30 if clocks go back over in the UK.

Yep, pretty sure yours is 00.30, a bit better than 01.30:thumbsup:

I was hoping for a lunchtime kickoff which would have been far more acceptable over here.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Yep, pretty sure yours is 00.30, a bit better than 01.30:thumbsup:

I was hoping for a lunchtime kickoff which would have been far more acceptable over here.

That would have been great as I could have watched in on Foxtel at the boozer on the big screen.
The expats would have turned up for that.

So logged into the ticket site looking to get 1st dibbs at 9am and blocks 123/124 and 142/143 just indicate a dot of availability.

As I was planning on spending £80 each I wanted to ensure I got the best position but if these 4 blocks are not going to be available then I may as well move another 2 blocks and get a cheaper ticket.

Any ideas what these dots of availability are in these blocks?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So logged into the ticket site looking to get 1st dibbs at 9am and blocks 123/124 and 142/143 just indicate a dot of availability.

As I was planning on spending £80 each I wanted to ensure I got the best position but if these 4 blocks are not going to be available then I may as well move another 2 blocks and get a cheaper ticket.

People pre buying tickets? Corporate gimmies? Gifts?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Is it the NSK singing section early bird offer?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

The FA ‘family’ and other connected people. I’m going down that route; quicker and more chance tickets together. They’ll be Albion fans dotted and clustered all over and v.v as is the nature of Getting hold of tickets for Wembley. No one really cares, was sat in a mixed group of City and Arsenal at last years League Cup Final, lots wearing colours and it was pretty apparent when City scored who supported who?!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
What about the opportunist SCOUSE tat-sellers? Can we buy from THEM?

I'll be honest. I've only ever seen Cockney ones down here. Get yer 'alf an' 'alf scarrrrves, only ten paaaaaaaaaaaands".

I don't even remember seeing Scouse ones when Liverpool were in town (much like their fans then :rolleyes:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When I came up for the Notts County playoff final, I parked up at Harrow on the Hill, had pre match beer there (quite a few Albion had the same plan) and got the Chiltern train down to Wembley Park.

Can anyone who knows, let me know if this still a good plan, please?

Thanks

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
When I came up for the Notts County playoff final, I parked up at Harrow on the Hill, had pre match beer there (quite a few Albion had the same plan) and got the Chiltern train down to Wembley Park.

Can anyone who knows, let me know if this still a good plan, please?

Thanks

I live near Harrow and yes it very much is. If I can persuade the other ten in my group to come past Wembley then this is what I’ll recommend.

Four pubs [standard fare, nothing exceptional but cheap] within five minutes of the station and they’ll be designated on the day to us I expect albeit informally.

On street parking for c60p an hour and then free from 6.30 or £10 in the enterprising office car park on St John’s Road, Harrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here