Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many City will be there?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
A lot on their forum reckon they will struggle to sell 20,000!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I went to the Gillingham Wigan div 3 playoff final. Wigan only sold about 12,000. So they let the Gills have second dibs. There were 46,000 in the Gillingham 'end', which is almost certainly a record for one team in the modern era at Wembley.

If Citeh send back tickets I'm sure we'd be allowed to buy them......

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I went to the Gillingham Wigan div 3 playoff final. Wigan only sold about 12,000. So they let the Gills have second dibs. There were 46,000 in the Gillingham 'end', which is almost certainly a record for one team in the modern era at Wembley.

46,000?
40,000 glory hunters then :)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
46,000?
40,000 glory hunters then :)

I think you'll find it was 43000 glory hunters. In our case it was a day out. Great fun. And the upshot was Wigan couldn't hang on to their captain......and the rest is history :cheers:

el punal

A lot on their forum reckon they will struggle to sell 20,000!

Strange isn’t it? I suppose their fans think it’s only an F.A. Cup semi-final, been there before, we’ve won this, we’ve won that, got the T-shirt, it’s only Brighton we should tonk ‘em, the BIG one’s on Tuesday against Spurs and so on and so forth. In other words - can’t be arsed.

When I went to the Etihad last season, when we lost 3-1, I was surprised how low key it was. There was no real enthusiasm among the fans despite the fact they’d just clinched the title, and, loads of empty seats. Friendly bunch though and had a good chat with some of them who were overjoyed that we beat the “rags” the Friday before.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looking at the Blue Moon forum, it looks like they have got the wrong end of the stick with our ticket allocation.

"Bit late for me as Virgin have already ripped me off for £90 when I could have got it far cheaper if dates had been announced Sunday. As for tickets, Brightons go on sale Thursday with those first in line allowed up to ten tickets in a transaction".

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

I was at that game with a Wigan supporting mate.

I also went to the Wigan Millwall Auto Windshield or whatever it was called cup. Wigan took 8000 and Millwall had 47,000. Wigan won 1 0. :ohmy:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Looking at the Blue Moon forum, it looks like they have got the wrong end of the stick with our ticket allocation.

"Bit late for me as Virgin have already ripped me off for £90 when I could have got it far cheaper if dates had been announced Sunday. As for tickets, Brightons go on sale Thursday with those first in line allowed up to ten tickets in a transaction".

They are not alone. Two of my friends have told me the same thing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was at that game with a Wigan supporting mate.

I also went to the Wigan Millwall Auto Windshield or whatever it was called cup. Wigan took 8000 and Millwall had 47,000. Wigan won 1 0. :ohmy:
I remember that day, I was running the Docklands half marathon that morning in preparation for the London marathon and there were Millwall fans decked out in colours across the whole route.

Future Albion skipper Paul Rogers pissed on their chips and scored the winner. [emoji38]ol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here