Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Katie Price does a runner abroad.............

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Look at you two jumping on the bandwagon, once the ex magistrate has already posted the correct thing.

I've been summoned to court a few times in the past. I knew you were wrong. I take no pleasure in saying it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Look at you two jumping on the bandwagon, once the ex magistrate has already posted the correct thing.

a. I posted it before reading past your post

b. So the ex-magistrate proved you wrong

c. You posted with the implication you were posting a fact

d. Stop being so precious

e. I guess we should be grateful you didn't post some rubbish from Twitter

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Her life seems as organised as a tossed salad.

Although to be fair it would be an EXPERTLY tossed salad, liberally doused with fresh, hand-made mayo...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
a. I posted it before reading past your post

b. So the ex-magistrate proved you wrong

c. You posted with the implication you were posting a fact

d. Stop being so precious

e. I guess we should be grateful you didn't post some rubbish from Twitter

You are saying the implication was there. That was your interpretation.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am no fan of Katie Price but you are right. One rule for the rich and one for the poor.

If she was the latter and not famous then this wouldn't probably have even gone to Court. The woman is being hounded by the media now. One would say she has made a fortune ''courting the media'' - More fool us for paying for it.

it is such a minor crime it really doesn't warrant all this attention. Go and catch a burglar or something

You're her solicitor, right?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I most certainly aint - I am a taxpayer - And this is just a waste of Taxpayers money spent on Courts where a Caution or an on the spot fine would have sufficed.

Well you don't know what the deal is, do you? Perhaps she's not eligible for such a penalty due to some sort of previous (I've no idea), or an aggravating factor, or because she's simply not admitted it. You don't get a caution if you deny the offence, do you? I'm sure they'd have loved to deal with it by easier, quicker means, but it may well be that she, or the justice system guidelines, have prevented that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well you don't know what the deal is, do you? Perhaps she's not eligible for such a penalty due to some sort of previous (I've no idea), or an aggravating factor, or because she's simply not admitted it. You don't get a caution if you deny the offence, do you? I'm sure they'd have loved to deal with it by easier, quicker means, but it may well be that she, or the justice system guidelines, have prevented that.

But isn't it alway black and white :whistle:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Haven't people got tired of bullying this Woman by now ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Haven't people got tired of bullying this Woman by now ?

A tad unfair (albeit I haven't read all this thread). My recollection is this woman relies on a tabloid media presence in order to attract punters to whatever it is she does (and I must confess I don't know what that is - although she was once a 'glamour' model of some sort I imagine and latterly a 'reality TV star'). If this is your workplace then expect to be mocked if you drunkenly crash your car (I know that much about her) then do a runner. If her life is one long tragic tale of abuse and exploitation then of course I apologise. But on the occasions I have seen her on telly (interviews) she she gives the impression of being the Spielberg of her own life movie.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've just seen that she's 'written'/authored SIX autobiographies.

It's A Whole New World... :rock::cool:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Papers are never sent "signed for", they are posted first class and are "deemed received", meaning if they say they posted it, it's up to you to make a statutory declaration to assert that you didn't.

For an ex magistrate you do not seem to know a lot as people I know have received a summons to appear on motoring offences and it ALWAYS has to be signed for from Crawley or within their area.thus stopping them using excuse I dint receive it.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
...aaaaaaannnddd she's back in court today: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-47639047

TV star Katie Price has denied being abusive outside a school.

The 40-year-old reality star is charged with one count of using threatening and abusive words or behaviour outside a primary school in Shipley last September.

Crawley Magistrates' Court heard she was involved in a "verbal altercation" with Michelle Pentecost, the girlfriend of her ex-husband Kieran Hayler.

When read the charge, Ms Price replied: "Definitely not guilty."

The former model, of Dial Post, near Horsham, West Sussex, is due to stand trial at Horsham Magistrates' Court on 3 June.

A second charge of using threatening or abusive words or behaviour was dropped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here