Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/2

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Man utd about to make a second substitution for injury with less than 25 minutes on the clock. And at least one other United player looking uncomfortable. Milner playing right back for liverpool now on a yellow card. I wonder if this will finish 11v11?

Now a Liverpool sub....Firminho twisting his ankle

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Lots of grit and determination from Saints. They are not going down without a fight.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How can Spurs choke a title challenge they were never really in?

By, for some totally unfathomoble reason, not buying players when they are ready to be in the mix? I actually like Spurs, in fact I was a Spurs fan when I was younger and before I came to Brighton. Don’t get it :shrug:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
By, for some totally unfathomoble reason not buying players when they are ready to be in the mix? I actually like Spurs, in fact I was a Spurs fan when I was younger and before I came to Brighton. Don’t get it :shrug:

It was down to the manager no players have been signed, I dont get it myself - nor the reasoning - the squad is quite easy to improve on.

Nor do I get how Spurs have choked something when all pre-season everyone was saying 5th if lucky due to no players signed.

Without very clever recruitment - Spurs dont do it enough or a new owner who wants to spend they will never really challenge

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
It was down to the manager now players have been signed, I dont get it myself - nor the reasoning - the squad is quite easy to improve on.

Nor do I get how Spurs have choked something when all pre-season everyone was saying 5th if lucky due to no players signed.

Without very clever recruitment - Spurs dont do it enough or a new owner who wants to spend they will never really challenge

you've given up, haven't you

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
United used all 3 subs before halftime Lingaard on then off injured replaced by Sanchez. Not their day.

I wouldn’t bank on it, they have had more luck than any team in the football league in recent history. They were nowhere near the second best team in the Premier League last season, but with ref’s decisions and a large dose of luck that’s where they finished. They are also at home so likely to get any decisions.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All three subs used by United and Rashford is still limping. From what I understand, "limpin' ain't easy".

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here