Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I think they moved 4 or 5 on over the window to cover it but even still !
Batshuayi, Benteke, Meyer, Zaha. That's over half a mil a week. On four players. Or over £26m a year.

They said on the radio the other day that it was a year since Benteke scored a goal from open play, and he's only got one penalty since then

So if he's on a five year contract (don't know but I'm being generous to them here) then his cost in last year's accounts would be £12.5m in wages and amortisation. For one penalty.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Batshuayi, Benteke, Meyer, Zaha. That's over half a mil a week. On four players. Or over £26m a year.

They said on the radio the other day that it was a year since Benteke scored a goal from open play, and he's only got one penalty since then

So if he's on a five year contract (don't know but I'm being generous to them here) then his cost in last year's accounts would be £12.5m in wages and amortisation. For one penalty.

If they go down they are utterly, utterly ****ed (until they go into Admin and are replaced by CPFC2019 presumably)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
At the last count, 80% of their entire turnover is spent on wages, by far the highest in the division. And thats probably gone up since their last accounts were submitted (3 months late lets remember - the Registrar of Companies had to threaten to have them dissolved before CPFC2010 finally saw their way to filing them).

Shambles of a club from top to bottom, and slowly but surely, its gradually catching up on them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If they go down they are utterly, utterly ****ed (until they go into Admin and are replaced by CPFC2019 presumably)

Sadly they won’t be going down this season. In fact they seem to have enough quality to keep themselves up fairly comfortably every year but when they do go down they will be royally ****ed.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

I think you have forgotten to add high earners like Sakho, Townsend and Tomkins all around the 100k a week at their previous clubs

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why does it bother you so .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So the spineless gobshite gimps are creeping back. :rolleyes:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Ain't seen you for a while Theriechstuff. Only come on here when things are going well for you?

By the way, what are you paying Batman? No where near the £160k that's being spouted about I would've thought?

The snippets I have heard from Chelsea & Palace sources are 1 million loan till the end of the season and 60K per week.

But I am sure some on here will double that :)

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
The snippets I have heard from Chelsea & Palace sources are 1 million loan till the end of the season and 60K per week.

Well it was reported that he was on £160k a week on his Valencia loan. I really cant see he has come to you for the wage you are quoting and be happy to be one of the lowest paid players in the Palace squad, can you?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

'My Palace & Chelsea sources' :thumbsup: :bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here