Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 arrests yesterday

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
God you are patronising!!! I think it should be as to me it adds to the excitement. You probably don't care as you are sit with ya posh elitist chums in the 1901. I bet you are the first to bleat about 'poverty' and 'inequality' and no doubt voted Labour and yet you sit in the 1901!!

I’ll ask again, if it’s adrenaline based excitement you truly want why not go and do this now instead of waiting for the non-existent chance the AMEX will deliver this? There’s lots of things you could do. Walk the talk as they say.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I’ll ask again, if it’s adrenaline based excitement you truly want why not go and do this now instead of waiting for the non-existent chance the AMEX will deliver this? There’s lots of things you could do. Walk the talk as they say.

How do you know I don't? Notice you totally ignored the points I made about you and the 1901.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
God you are patronising!!! I think it should be as to me it adds to the excitement. You probably don't care as you are sit with ya posh elitist chums in the 1901. I bet you are the first to bleat about 'poverty' and 'inequality' and no doubt voted Labour and yet you sit in the 1901!!

Why can he not sit in 1901 and vote Labour. Not sure how the two are connected.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It does indeed. Football should be played in a tense edgy atmosphere and not in the sanitised 'if you hear any abuse text this number' atmosphere of today.

As someone who has been to plenty of 'tense edgy atmospheres' - I'd much rather what we get at the AMEX.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
As a side....... If oppo fans start singing "We can see you holding hands" or "does your boyfriend know you`re here" would this be considered homophobic abuse ??

Fair enough point, and on its own, it is probably harmless. I really don't think that any reasonable gay fan could get too upset at these chants. But the problem is that if you tolerate these chants then some fans take that as their cue to start far less savoury chants which really would offend folk.

Jan 30, 2008
Fair enough point, and on its own, it is probably harmless. I really don't think that any reasonable gay fan could get too upset at these chants. But the problem is that if you tolerate these chants then some fans take that as their cue to start far less savoury chants which really would offend folk.
Liz costa and her side kicks
regards
DF

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
LOL.

What tense and edgy atmosphere have you ever watched an Albion home game in?

West Ham at home august 1979.PPF, if he was there, would have been cowering in the north stand bogs!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here