May 5, 2008

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
06F9A777-8C75-4C2C-9965-6F91BB80C09C.jpeg

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
So... what has he actually done that's outrageous, then?

Not Tarbuck, obviously - the answer to that question is, turned out for the Albion.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Perhaps it was this:

"Before we go, I ask if there’s anything else he’d like to say and the answer is surprising. “A friend told me that he recently saw an interview with Phil Collins, who said how upset he was by a joke I once did about him: 'Another Day in Paradise? It would be if you were dead, you baldy b'stard.’ I felt terrible when I heard that. Could you tell Phil through these pages, that I’m very sorry.” And with that, Alexei Sayle bids a warm farewell to the café owners and goes off to get his bike. "

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Never have found him funny

That settles it. 'Piece of shit'; he is then.

Is nobody going to explain what he's done to cause the broflake outrage? I have searched online and all I can find is stuff that shows him to be funny :shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Perhaps it was this:

"Before we go, I ask if there’s anything else he’d like to say and the answer is surprising. “A friend told me that he recently saw an interview with Phil Collins, who said how upset he was by a joke I once did about him: 'Another Day in Paradise? It would be if you were dead, you baldy b'stard.’ I felt terrible when I heard that. Could you tell Phil through these pages, that I’m very sorry.” And with that, Alexei Sayle bids a warm farewell to the café owners and goes off to get his bike. "

I can't see rough treatment of Phil Collins as a problem ? For many years I kept a CD of " No Jacket Required " on the dashboard of my car when parked, my car was never broken in to or stolen.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Those 3 scousers that Harry Enfield used to have on his show we’re funny.

I wonder what ever happened to them, I thought they’d get their own show.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Is nobody going to explain what he's done to cause the broflake outrage? I have searched online and all I can find is stuff that shows him to be funny :shrug:

It's fair to say that lots of Alexi Sayle's comedy is " On the edge " as it were, he's bound to upset a few from time to time in the manner of Frankie Boyle, unless the OP posts the offending remarks we could perm any one from hundreds.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

He’s a lefty, commie, terrorist sympathising, anti-democrat, fat, *******.

Who wears a suit too small for him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He’s a lefty, commie, terrorist sympathising, anti-democrat, fat, *******.

Who wears a suit too small for him.

And, he used to be a slum landlord oppressing and exploiting liberal minded students.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I can't see rough treatment of Phil Collins as a problem ? For many years I kept a CD of " No Jacket Required " on the dashboard of my car when parked, my car was never broken in to or stolen.

I thought you were going to say that the car was stolen, but they left the CD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here