Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Hiney Rees Mogg.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was a hilarious thread, but yeah 15 years ago.
If we had a thread with tons of Hiney art again, of course it wouldn't be the same, but one picture of something quite memorable is good.

What is sad is that someone can't just post something funny and that be that. Instead NSC has to disect and debate the merits of the post. :shrug:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
If we had a thread with tons of Hiney art again, of course it wouldn't be the same, but one picture of something quite memorable is good.

What is sad is that someone can't just post something funny and that be that. Instead NSC has to disect and debate the merits of the post. :shrug:

And tell people whether they are allowed to find it funny.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Made me laugh too. Some things are timeless as far as I'm concerned. Fair enough if it doesn't do it for you though.

Like fish puns and Fridat

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
It was a hilarious thread, but yeah 15 years ago. I think people just do it now for nostalgic value, not cos its funny. In 3 or 4 seasons we had Hiney Art, Jamie, Fireman Dan, Kev the Ape episodes. Never got any work done then. Ever. Just sat laughing at my desk

Just reading the words ‘Jamie’ & ‘Fireman Dan’ made me laugh!

The effort I had to make trying to hold my laughing in & acting like I was working on a really tough excel spreadsheet at work is still one of my greatest loafing achievements...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here