Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dan Burn Fan Club

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He position was seriously under threat with the Webster signing. He has stepped it up and made that place in the team his own. Outstanding

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Apologies for not joining in the NSC echo chamber, but IMHO: DB gets admirably stuck in, but seems to lack the sheer physical presence required to effectively impose at this level. Decent Championship level player tho.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
If we go a back four with Webster Duffy dunk and burn I don’t think we would concede a headed goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Apologies for not joining in the NSC echo chamber, but IMHO: DB gets admirably stuck in, but seems to lack the sheer physical presence required to effectively impose at this level. Decent Championship level player tho.

Strange post. He effectively imposed himself at this level, today.

Put in a very very decent performance - in the Premier League - today.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I really like what I've seen pre season and today. My official Dan Burn fan club. I'll leave you with that, out to have a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

I'm in. Loved it that he kept his place. Exactly as it should be. Looked class in the cup games last season too

Jimmy Grimble

Were you at the game?

If not, consign your opinion to the bin again just like everyone else does ever since you’ve posted on here :lolol: One in ten Glenn :lolol: You are BensGrandand lite

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Five people who won’t be in this fanclub.

1. Balogun
2. Webster
3. Clarke
4. White
5. Bernardo

They’ll not be taking his place any time soon on today’s performance.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Strange post. He effectively imposed himself at this level, today.

Put in a very very decent performance - in the Premier League - today.

Not seen today's game yet. But saw Valencia game. As per my earlier post, very enthusiastic player keen to prove himself, got stuck in like a good 'un, but seemed me to fall just a bit short of what will be needed this season. Happy to be proved wrong tho

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Were you at the game?

If not, consign your opinion to the bin again just like everyone else does ever since you’ve posted on here :lolol: One in ten Glenn :lolol: You are BensGrandand lite

Meh :shrug:

One In Ten Glenn was an accurate analysis of it's time. Nice of you to remember it after all these years. A bit like 'Leon Knight, he's alright'. That's another of mine. That too was an accurate analysis of it's time also. And as for Ashley Barnes attributes, well that has never stopped being accurate analysis. Amex-era muppets still showing themselves up on that one. A bit like [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] and Big Jurg. Still, it's all a game of opinions eh, some more memorable - and accurate - than others :shrug:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Not seen today's game yet. But saw Valencia game. As per my earlier post, very enthusiastic player keen to prove himself, got stuck in like a good 'un, but seemed me to fall just a bit short of what will be needed this season. Happy to be proved wrong tho

Oh.

:lolol:

Strange that you decided to post what you did then really tbh.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Really thought he was ordinary when we signed him and also last season (the few times he played).

But my goodness, what a turnaround, outstanding today......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Has been a very outspoken player, we usually rate Duffy and Dunk for their quality but Burn is proving to be up there...and we haven't even seen what Webster has to offer yet!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
When I saw him against Valencia I never realised he was that good, carried it on today.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Did you see Valencia game then?

Yes, I thought he did well there too. But it's more the fact that people are giving him props for his performance today, and you've come along to kind of suggest you disagree, without having seen the performance today.

Not having a dig at you, just seemed a strange thing to do.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He looks class the majority of the time his only obvious weakness today was when he was closed down he made some sloppy passes but I'm suprised how good he is with the ball at his feet for such a tall guy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here