Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] MPs defecting to The Independent Group in parliament

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I support Jeremy Corbyn as leader of the Labour party,I recommend David Lammy as his successor to keep the party momentum going.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Labour MP Luciana Berger faces no confidence vote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47169929

https://order-order.com/2019/02/08/...srael-conspiracist-called-disruptive-zionist/

Labour’s anti-Semitism problem has risen to the fore again with Labour members in Luciana Berger’s Liverpool Wavertree constituency tabling a motion of no confidence against her. Incredibly, John McDonnell has responded by pointing the finger of blame at Berger herself, eliciting disbelief from other senior Labour figures. Chuka branded it “totally unacceptable” and Shadow Cabinet Minister Angela Rayner has given Berger her “full support”. Labour’s official responses so far have been woeful…

It now emerges that the local Labour member who proposed one of the (two) no confidence motions, Kenneth Campbell, goes on regular rants about “traitorous Blairites” on Facebook, saying it is “about time [Berger] was exposed for the disruptive Zionist she is” and even claiming that Israel supports ISIS. In another rant he menacingly said that Laura Kuenssberg’s days are “nearing there [sic] end”

John McDonnell and the anti-Semites clashing with Ed Milliband, Yvette Cooper, Chuka Umuna, Angela Rayner and Jess Phillips... not a good look.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

https://order-order.com/2019/02/08/...srael-conspiracist-called-disruptive-zionist/

Labour’s anti-Semitism problem has risen to the fore again with Labour members in Luciana Berger’s Liverpool Wavertree constituency tabling a motion of no confidence against her. Incredibly, John McDonnell has responded by pointing the finger of blame at Berger herself, eliciting disbelief from other senior Labour figures. Chuka branded it “totally unacceptable” and Shadow Cabinet Minister Angela Rayner has given Berger her “full support”. Labour’s official responses so far have been woeful…

It now emerges that the local Labour member who proposed one of the (two) no confidence motions, Kenneth Campbell, goes on regular rants about “traitorous Blairites” on Facebook, saying it is “about time [Berger] was exposed for the disruptive Zionist she is” and even claiming that Israel supports ISIS. In another rant he menacingly said that Laura Kuenssberg’s days are “nearing there [sic] end”

John McDonnell and the anti-Semites clashing with Ed Milliband, Yvette Cooper, Chuka Umuna, Angela Rayner and Jess Phillips... not a good look.

If you threaten to leave the party then it's not surprising that people call you out on it

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick

I refer the Honourable Member to the statement I made earlier. :)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I refer the Honourable Member to the statement I made earlier. :)
[MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] will always resort to this type of thing when he’s unable to say anything positive about his own party. Guido Fawkes quotes, honestly Tit, I thought you were better.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] will always resort to this type of thing when he’s unable to say anything positive about his own party. Guido Fawkes quotes, honestly Tit, I thought you were better.

yeah and that nasty old bastion of the right the BBC too.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
yeah and that nasty old bastion of the right the BBC too.

Yeah you posted 2 sources, but decided to quote the misdirecting Guido Fawkes rather than the BBC. The two sources contradict each other in terms of quotes, best to have read them first.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

Just another reason why a nutter like McDonnell should never be let near 'the levers of power'.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why haven't you referred to Luciana Berger by her married name as well like you do with Emily Thornberry and Yvette Cooper?

maybe because thats the name she goes by? every news article and her own twitter and website use Berger. odd thing to pickup on, what are you implying?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Just another reason why a nutter like McDonnell should never be let near 'the levers of power'.

I think you must have misread the story. It's all sweetness and light in Corbyn's Labour party. Nothing to see here.

#govtinwaiting.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

Trotskyite IRA loving scumball, he is.. Oh and he has a few negative attributes as well....The Labour party looking more like a non democratic party of the very far left , week on week. Bound to break up in the near future with the middle lefties joining Vince Cable and his happy crew........

How sh!t is British Politics at the moment?

TNBA

TTF

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
maybe because thats the name she goes by? every news article and her own twitter and website use Berger. odd thing to pickup on, what are you implying?

I know all that. I was asking Titanic though. He likes to use the names Lady Nugee and Mrs Balls, I just wondering why he hasn't used her married name here as well.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I know all that. I was asking Titanic though. He likes to use the names Lady Nugee and Mrs Balls, I just wondering why he hasn't used her married name here as well.

ah... i've missed that thought there was some insinuation. interesting though, i didnt know Thornberry was a lady.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Trotskyite IRA loving scumball, he is.. Oh and he has a few negative attributes as well....The Labour party looking more like a non democratic party of the very far left , week on week. Bound to break up in the near future with the middle lefties joining Vince Cable and his happy crew........

How sh!t is British Politics at the moment?

TNBA

TTF

Worse for idiots like you making stupid comments

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here