Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Chelsea announced that Home tickets would not be for sale until the Cup Semi winners were known.
So why did the away team put their tickets on sale. Everyone was aware that the date was not confirmed when they purchased their tickets.
The Club have chosen the easiest option for them.
They will not put all the blocks on sale at the same time so they can avoid being left with the bill for tickets not taken.
They are not even intelligent enough to open all of the top or bottom at once to give options.

Maybe they will follow the WBA process and put them on sale while fans are already travelling to an away game like last Tuesday.
Like others, I waited to get front row seat in upper tier to ensure my son could see, now we are in for a free for all.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
As you wish. Any better or worse than those who ran the club c.1996?

Stupid question.

It is equally stupid to remain silent over plain daft behaviour just because the board don't reflect what went on in 96. But there you go, football fans are bloody stupid. That's why they are exploited regularly.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I wonder what the real reason is that they have done this. The reason they give makes no sense. Everyone who bought a ticket knew at the time that the fixture could change yet still purchased a ticket. They now have to do double the work, ie refund 3000 tickets and then resell 3000. Surely the vast majority of those ticket holders understood the situation and aren't looking for a refund so why has the club decided this, out of the so called 'other options', was the best? Surely if a small minority were complaining then just refund them and resell their tickets, it's not rocket science.

People with the higher loyalty points had choice of seats. Now, it will just be a binfest and in theory, you might not get seats together. Also, I didn't see it mentioned but I presume they will be refunding the booking fees as well!

I think you missed the reason for this thread in the first place. I get to buy my ticket at 9 am day one of sale but not all tickets were available. The club put the side view tickets online first and by the third tier sales date the behind the goal tickets come online. I get to most away games and yet my loyalty gets me the worst seats.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
FFS at least open a couple of blocks behind the goal not just the shitty blocks in the corner! Not much point have priority when the seats on offer are shite, think I'll wait till tomorrow/later when they'll open up some more

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here