Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Apologies for the photo quality - but just got this from my wife asking if I knew who it was. Hes just been picked up outside the hospital by a blacked out BHAFC minivan this morning.

I have no idea tbh, but thought someone might recognize him?? Could be something, could be nothing.

She could have shouted at him out of the window so he looked up !

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
ZERO signings so far and I blame the manager!

"insert name here" out :tantrum:

And you have to wonder about this new recruitment guy he hasn't yet brought over, as well. Neither of them have got their fingers out, we've done no business whatsoever, and are now leaving it VERY late. Signings now, will have had their summer holiday interrupted, and won't be back fully fresh for a full pre-season. That will undoubtedly be felt in the time it takes for them to settle next season.

Don't give me excuses that these two haven't even left Swansea yet, that's just excuses. We might have to start an "IN/OUT" poll for them both.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Singing season is upon us .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap:

I thought it would never start the whole preseason was so dull don't know why they bother with it.

Still the main event is here now, have a good one chaps...

...be safe.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And you have to wonder about this new recruitment guy he hasn't yet brought over, as well. Neither of them have got their fingers out, we've done no business whatsoever, and are now leaving it VERY late. Signings now, will have had their summer holiday interrupted, and won't be back fully fresh for a full pre-season. That will undoubtedly be felt in the time it takes for them to settle next season.

Don't give me excuses that these two haven't even left Swansea yet, that's just excuses. We might have to start an "IN/OUT" poll for them both.

Exactly, we should be making early signings more like Huddersf.... Oh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here