Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Corbyn. Motion of no confidence.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I think the majority view in this country is for our elected leaders to just bloody get on and do SOMETHING at this point, because the majority of people are sick to death of everything being about ****ing Brexit.

Week after week of dithering, inaction and pissing about from all sides - either do it, don't do it or whatever else, just pick something and get on with it

Oh I totally agree. Make a facking decision FFS!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Politics in the UK is just getting embarrassing week after week and these public school boys and girls are not the types we need anymore.
Just a bunch of self absorbed twats !!
Look at leaders around the world who have backbone and a clear direction and then you get our lot....please give us a leader again and not a follower !!
Really wish we could get rid of them all.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Politics in the UK is just getting embarrassing week after week and these public school boys and girls are not the types we need anymore.
Look at leaders around the world who have backbone and a clear direction and then you get our lot !!

Yeah, quick check on how France are doing, oh.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Amended to give an alternative version for balance.

Of course, she is doing splendidly. As a nation we have become a laughing stock.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yeah, quick check on how France are doing, oh.....
They will sort it I'm sure !!
With the hideous amounts of internal problems we have here I'd dread to think what the French would do in our situation.
I mean look what we pay in fuel and the cost of living here is just hideous!!
The UK desperately needs direction and big changes fast as big problems have been brewing up for many many years.Record amount of people in work and a thriving economy clearly is not enough.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Look at leaders around the world who have backbone and a clear direction and then you get our lot....please give us a leader again and not a follower !!

I'm envious of the unity the 27 in Europe have. Obviously they don't agree on everything but they have a common goal, they recognise they share the same land mass, the same history, the same economic market and have put nationalism to one side. By stark contrast the UK is split socially and politically, and there is complete contempt between May and Corbyn at a time when Parliament needs to be working together and building consensus.

Supporting the EU was one of the few things the main parties had in common. Take that away and everything will go the way of the NHS, education and social policy, i.e. a political football to be hoofed from end to end every 5 years.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Add Belgium, Sweden, Hungary. Lovely eu huh?
To be fair I was thinking the big boys like China,Japan,Germany(few issues)etc.Every country has challenges but it's just our weak vulnerable PM's that grate me unlike most other countries !!
Of course Europe is on the slide mostly as expected and it's just the beginning.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Absolutely no fan of May, but I’d love her to call out JRM, Johnston, Gove and c**tchops Farage and tell them to get on a Eurostar and sort out their deal with Brussels. SPLITTERS. And as for the opposition...

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Corbyn is a cock. Theresa May's Deal won't get through Parliament yet Parliament is clear that it doesn't want No Deal.

For Parliament to unilaterally revoke Article 50 would be completely undemocratic while there is no mandate to pursue a Norway / Canada either.

Indeed, it is unlikely there will be a majority in the House for anything other than a People's Vote. So they should stop wasting time, have the vote on May's Deal, that will get totally rejected leaving a straight choice between leave or remain, then just get on with it.

Keep the campaign to a bare minimum - we don't need 4 weeks of bollocks. Just cut and paste the legislation re the first one, tweak it a bit and let's get on with it.

Totally agree especially the bit about the campaign, both sides have been campaigning for two years now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'm envious of the unity the 27 in Europe have. Obviously they don't agree on everything but they have a common goal, they recognise they share the same land mass, the same history, the same economic market and have put nationalism to one side. By stark contrast the UK is split socially and politically, and there is complete contempt between May and Corbyn at a time when Parliament needs to be working together and building consensus.

Supporting the EU was one of the few things the main parties had in common. Take that away and everything will go the way of the NHS, education and social policy, i.e. a political football to be hoofed from end to end every 5 years.
I agree to a certain extent but most countries in the EU are small and will benefit far more from being in it.
It's the big boys that generate 80% of the monies the EU receive and as times go by the big boys will be drained out as more bailouts arise.
The EU would be far better if it was trade only as the identities of countries are changing and around Europe tensions are rising.
You have to realise that millions of people in mainland Europe do want out of the EU and possibly nearly 40% who knows.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Quite right to. Delaying the vote till 14 January 2019 is an absolute piss take.

I see it's being reported that if the Government do refuse time for this motion against the PM then Labour will bring a full no confidence motion against the government which has to be granted time under the FTPA.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I think many of the EU members have not put nationalism aside - Austria, Hungary, Poland for example. These tensions will wax and wane, but I can't see an EU political union for a very long time, which possibly means their economic union (Euro) won't work very well. But I agree we are in a mess ourselves: the Brexit issue seems to have become so fundamental that perhaps our political parties should reform themselves on mainly that issue?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Some people :rolleyes:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If you're counting EU countries with protests this weekend, you can include Greece, Netherlands & Albania to that list.

Bloody democracy and the Right To Protest crap, you wouldn't get this in Russia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here