SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No tie? Disgraceful.

D

Deleted member 2719

What, no link?

So what exactly did he have to say???

Did he have a pigglets pie chart or a Dicks bar chart?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I thought I was auditioning for Love Island. Typical of the left wing BBC that they couldn’t even get my name right. I blame Chris Houghton.

View attachment 110427

Hehe. This has reminded me of the clip a few years ago. Some guy went to the BBC for a job interview or similar, and through some confusion was stuck in front of the camera as an ‘expert’ in whatever they were covering at the time. Pretty funny. I’d post it if I could be arsed, but I can’t :thumbsup:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And the moment he realsied

1.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Well, i’m Impressed that i’m surrounded or embedded with such luminaries... it would appear that some people on here, do actually know what they’re talking about... even those who look like a Baddiel brother.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Does the Lacoste shirt only come out for TV appearances?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Well, i’m Impressed that i’m surrounded or embedded with such luminaries... it would appear that some people on here, do actually know what they’re talking about... even those who look like a Baddiel brother.

Don’t be daft Kosh! The great thing about NSC is that the likes of you and I can steam in at any point and rubbish anything an expert like El Pres says. Just because he does it for a LIVING and makes MONEY from - since when did those credentials count for anything round here?! Such opinions are no match for CONSPIRACY theories crafted over a jar of Harvey’s. Frankly [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] is my go to guy for footballing finances, now there’s a man with Premier League SAUCES such as the ELITE players agent, Big Hilda...:mad:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
If this El President was such an EXPERT on football FINANCES how come he has NEVER found the 1983 FA Cup Final CASH ? Unless he was one of DICK Tights INNER circle and had a SLICE of the CAKE out of it. I don't PAY my licence FEE to be wasted on DULLARDS like this , I want ANSWERS not people just on there to RAISE a media profile so they can go on CELEBRITY Big ISLAND or something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here