Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Players out late during the week

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
If they're doing it on a Tuestday night when we're not playing until Saturday then it's not a problem. If they're doing it on a Friday night before a Saturday game then I'll be concerned.
Why? Have you never heard of Frank Worthington? The man only played his best football hung over after a late night out and by smoking a fag at half time. Allegedly.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
If they're doing it on a Tuesday night when we're not playing until Saturday then it's not a problem. If they're doing it on a Friday night before a Saturday game then I'll be concerned.

If they're doing it on a Tuesday night before training on a Wednesday - it's a problem...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If they're doing it on a Tuesday night before training on a Wednesday - it's a problem...

Is it? A glass of wine is fine, getting shitfaced will get you found out by the club instantly as they’re monitored by the sport scientists non-stop. CH wouldn’t tolerate such behaviour and he would be backed up by the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My bigger concern is that Duffy mixes champagne with vodka; classy.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
To be fair to Jurgen he probably had a dj slot or something, the rest were probably only with him to carry his decks and his collection of 45s.

He’s a proper baller.

At least he can DJ at the christmas party, saves a few bob!

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Locadia , bissoma , bong and knockaert have been out clubbing in Mayfair more than once this season

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mayfair? How times change.

Johnny Crumplin and co were always in the Pink Coconut:lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know that the we are brighton account have spread this rumour but as yet i've seen no photos and surely they'd be all over twitter?

Yes, Liam Dickinson was caught out in town, and in trouble because he didn't turn up for training the next day.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Adam El Abd had a few fights in West Street clubs, until the club gave him one last chance to grow up.

A far cry from Mayfair.

I bet he came out on top more often than not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here