Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tudor Baluta

luge

Dec 18, 2010
INITIALLLY I was all about a Greensleeves based chant, but now i very much see the value of doing one to Hakuna Matata.

Tudor Baluta what a wonderful name, Tudor Baluta he's on top of his game... something like that.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
We wanted to test their chairman
We knew exactly what to do
A pseudonym to fool him
We couldn't have made a better move.

We sent him scented letters
And he received them with a strange delight
Just like his wife
But how she was before the tears
And how she was before the years flew by
And how she was when she was beautiful
He signed the contract

He's yours
Baluta, Baluta, Baluta -ya-ya!
He's yours
Baluta, Baluta, Baluta -ya-ya!

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
He has to be in the squad next season, he is strong enough and has something about him, he is going to be a massive, massive asset. In 3 to 4 years will be the biggest ever transfer from that country

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
He looks like he has enormous potential, and he played very well yesterday. I know people are keen to be excited over a young prospect, and I am certainly looking forward to seeing how he progresses, but I worry people’s expectations are too high. Realistically, this is the first time people have ever seen him play, and suddenly people are convinced he is capable of playing regularly at PL level. He looked great against Croatia U21, but the game was extremely open and frantic, he will inevitably have to face harsher tests if he wants to succeed with us.

He’s got lots of desirable traits you want in a DM, his long passing is exciting and emulates the Stephens long pass/diagonal switch. He is tall, athletic, and tackles well. He is undoubtedly a great prospect - he may be ready for first team football now and we could have a star on our hands. But statements that he ‘HAS to be in our squad next year’ are jumping the gun slightly, he has not played to a particularly high level as of yet. Let’s keep watching him at U21 level, see how preseason unfolds, and then we can formulate a more accurate judgment.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, he's going to have to be good because he looks like the only addition we're making.

Can he play left back?
You're going all in on 'monumental screw up'.
I admire your confidence in a lack of confidence of the club, it could pay massive dividends but by Jimminy you're never going to be allowed to forget this closed season, if Mr Tony gets his way

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
He looks like he has enormous potential, and he played very well yesterday. I know people are keen to be excited over a young prospect, and I am certainly looking forward to seeing how he progresses, but I worry people’s expectations are too high. Realistically, this is the first time people have ever seen him play, and suddenly people are convinced he is capable of playing regularly at PL level. He looked great against Croatia U21, but the game was extremely open and frantic, he will inevitably have to face harsher tests if he wants to succeed with us.

He’s got lots of desirable traits you want in a DM, his long passing is exciting and emulates the Stephens long pass/diagonal switch. He is tall, athletic, and tackles well. He is undoubtedly a great prospect - he may be ready for first team football now and we could have a star on our hands. But statements that he ‘HAS to be in our squad next year’ are jumping the gun slightly, he has not played to a particularly high level as of yet. Let’s keep watching him at U21 level, see how preseason unfolds, and then we can formulate a more accurate judgment.

Agreed. And he'll have a great teacher in Stephens, but he has already played at a higher level than Dale, and looks the real deal, so it's not hard to see why everyone is so excited. As i said earlier on the thread- let's see how looks against Foden and Maddison, but the kid clearly has huge potential. Hoping we take a punt on a few of the others (GK looks great but has had a big big Serie A move).

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Watching him now in the Euro U21 championships and he is really looking very good

Already played 3 very impressive passes that have gone behind the Croatian defence including one that was in the same movement as a wonderful sliding tackle...exciting

He needs a season in the Championship ideally.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Bor-ing. I've already got my Baluta tattoo and renamed all my kids Tudor.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
In the Commentry it was mentioned, Bestiktas and Galatasary were both recommended him, but we SWOOPED in first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here