Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Players report to training next week and we've added no-one.

That's not the case.

Thankfully we've added a new manager and managerial team, so already it's not as bad as last season.
Don't you agree? :lol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know he's not a summer signing, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Tudor Baluta challenging Stephens for the CDM role next season - only 20, but he's already had 4 caps for Romania, including 3 starts.
Very likely that Tudor is our defensive midfield addition to the senior squad.

He'd be 5th choice central defender as well assuming White isn't nominated in the 25.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've downgraded expectation to just 3 singings this summer - assuming Dunk and Pröpper stay.

1 striker, 1 attacking central midfielder, and if rumours are to be believed, Trossard.

Schelotto to fill the 2nd choice rightback place, I suppose.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've downgraded expectation to just 3 singings this summer - assuming Dunk and Pröpper stay.

1 striker, 1 attacking central midfielder, and if rumours are to be believed, Trossard.

I would love to see Schelotto given another chance, exciting player with big question marks about his defending though. As a back up, he’ll do for me.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

If it does end up like that (which is actually quite depressing) then I hope that means some of the youngsters have stepped up during training, such as Molumby, Gyokeres, Dreyer, Connolly, Sanders, Cox etc.

Actually I'm sure I read that Naylor said we're looking for an experienced RightBack who has experience of the premier league, which rules out Bogle and James. However that could mean we are in for Tavernier at Rangers,

Last edited:

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
To be honest I am pleased that we haven't had a rush of signings as bearing in mind that the Graham Potter only joined a few weeks ago this would indicate that the signings had been made without being scrutinised properly and approved by the new management team.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Possibly confirmed today?

401402102e0e72c06a01f79c01306635.jpg

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if we waited till after the week away in Austria to sign anyone. That way Potter can assess not only the first team but a plethora of u23 players and then decide where he needs reinforcements.

It could be a very busy period for ins and outs from mid July onwards!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if we waited till after the week away in Austria to sign anyone. That way Potter can assess not only the first team but a plethora of u23 players and then decide where he needs reinforcements.

It could be a very busy period for ins and outs from mid July onwards!

You know, IMHO, it makes far more sense to get obvious gaps filled ASAP, and BEFORE training starts...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here