Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac Allister - *** New Contract Until 2025 ***

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m not sure why this is so hard to comprehend. We have signed two players who are POTENTIALLY better than ones we already have , or at least a good back up. Tau sounds really exciting and this guy sounds a bit flair. EXCUSE ME if I’m a little disappointed that we can’t have them in the Albion squad :rolleyes:

Whilst I appreciate that TB is a great wheeler dealer and is now wheeling and dealing in players too, as a football fan I’m disappointed that we may never see the players concerned. Not complaining, not knocking just being a football fan who wants to see flair players. We didn’t have too many of those last season. Maybe we’ll sign a shitload this season who can play and I’ll crawl back into my hole :smile:

All good.
It's just the bit I can't comprehend is the fact that neither have ever been able to play for the Albion, so how can you be upset about them not playing for the Albion?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All good.
It's just the bit I can't comprehend is the fact that neither have ever been able to play for the Albion, so how can you be upset about them not playing for the Albion?

Because they look good and they are “Albion” players :smile:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Because they look good and they are “Albion” players [emoji2]
The players we could well be flipping for profit currently seem to be :

- Ales Mateju ( £2 million+ profit if the arranged deal goes through )
- Percy Tau
- Alexis Mac Allister
- Billy Arce

Will we see any of them play in the PL for albion ?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The players we could well be flipping for profit currently seem to be :

- Ales Mateju ( £2 million+ profit if the arranged deal goes through )
- Percy Tau
- Alexis Mac Allister
- Billy Arce

Will we see any of them play in the PL for albion ?

Billy Arce so far seems rather a flop - released early from Extremadura and now seemingly released early from Emelec.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Why? What if selling MacAllister and Tau leads to the funding to purchase a player that makes a difference, excites and leads to us finish in the top half or wins a cup and therefore leads to European football?

It’s about doing anything legitimate to benefit the business in the long term right? This isn’t about generating profits to line the owner’s pockets it’s about generating profits to take the club forward on or off the pitch.

May I remind you we are currently losing money on both players. There is worse than zero profit. A loss. A negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
May I remind you we are currently losing money on both players. There is worse than zero profit. A loss. A negative.

Losing plenty on Ali and Locadia too.
At least we haven't seen with our own eyes that they can't compete at this level yet I suppose...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Why?

His signing and subsequent loan has had no bearing on the first team squad.
The team aren't short players because of this deal.
You couldn't have invested any of yourself in a player you have never seen or even shared a continent with.

What have you possibly got to be disappointed about?

We are short of players.

We are currently losing money on him.

There is nothing here to be happy about.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I’m not sure why this is so hard to comprehend. We have signed two players who are POTENTIALLY better than ones we already have , or at least a good back up. Tau sounds really exciting and this guy sounds a bit flair. EXCUSE ME if I’m a little disappointed that we can’t have them in the Albion squad :rolleyes:

Whilst I appreciate that TB is a great wheeler dealer and is now wheeling and dealing in players too, as a football fan I’m disappointed that we may never see the players concerned. Not complaining, not knocking just being a football fan who wants to see flair players. We didn’t have too many of those last season. Maybe we’ll sign a shitload this season who can play and I’ll crawl back into my hole :smile:

100% this.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
At least we haven't seen with our own eyes that they can't compete at this level yet I suppose...

I remain open minded about those two, especially AJ, pending their release from Chris’s shackles... we shall see...

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

You seem to think you know better than the self made BILLIONAIRE called TB. Suggest you take it up with him. I know who I trust.

Snore.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

those two were played out of position.

once magic arry potter waves is magic wand i'm sure we'll turn a tidy profit on them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You seem to think you know better than the self made BILLIONAIRE called TB. Suggest you take it up with him. I know who I trust.

Snore.

I trust TB. I don’t like the alleged buy to flip strategy. And you cannot claim a profiteering success that hasn’t happened yet.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Snore.

T'is just a fishing trip.

#MustTryHarder.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I trust TB. I don’t like the alleged buy to flip strategy. And you cannot claim a profiteering success that hasn’t happened yet.

It’s never going to happen overnight though is it? If you trust him have patience instead of flouncing and harrumphing about it all the time. This method will bring success.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Billy Arce so far seems rather a flop - released early from Extremadura and now seemingly released early from Emelec.
Can't see anything about him being released by Emelec, but it seems ( translation permitting ) that he did get disciplined and missed an away match as punishment for some photographs of him in Booze Brother training.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It’s never going to happen overnight though is it? If you trust him have patience instead of flouncing and harrumphing about it all the time. This method will bring success.

Well it hasn’t. And I said alleged, because I just don’t believe we are following the strategy.

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Off to Boca for a year

[TWEET]1141375090845728778[/TWEET]

Will we ever see him in a Brighton shit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here