Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Yes another Potter thread....

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Then nothing wrong will have occurred.

I am not claiming that anything wrong happened. What I said on the other thread was that it must have been as good as a done deal before Hughton was dismissed.

The club only had to get permission from Swansea to open official and direct talks on negotiating a deal. It would have only been "illegal" if he signed for us without informing Swansea first.

We don't know who contacted who by the way, I just said that it was possible to your previous comment.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes another Potter thread because the NSC search function does not work.

On the original Potter thread, that I cannot find, I made the statement that we must have already been in contact with Potter before we ended Hughton's contract.

This was met with several posters claiming that this was untrue because of the claim that this would be illegal.

However just to prove my point to those claims. From the article: https://www.football365.com/news/graham-potter-brighton-and-an-attempted-revolution

"This is why Potter was targeted by Brighton, with whispers that discussions between the two parties took place as early as February as owner Tony Bloom looked to take the club into a new era."

Are we now in trouble?

Rough translation - I just wanted some attention while I posted my comment again.

No need for search, several Potter threads on page one and two including one about Football365

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?373217-Football365-article-on-Potter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I bought a new potter, hoping to get my handicap down.

Me too..
overanalyze-transparent_resized10-31-2014-9-39-52-717.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was searching for the thread where I made the comment and what posters I made it to.

NSC search has never worked and it's not worthy Premier League standard because of laziness. That is my point.

The search is a standard database wildcard so it will give you all the threads that contain those words. Google is better, because it’s a search engine and not a message board. Did you try that?

Nevertheless you can click on your own profile to see your post history without a search. Or you could have commented on the Football365 thread which was staring you in the face.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Although I don’t have an ounce of proof I heard pre official contact an elaborate dead drop system was deployed within shepherds pies of a well known retailer

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Having found NSC search less than efficient I took Bozzer's advice and now use Google search which tends to get results. NSC search is effing useless.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The search is a standard database wildcard so it will give you all the threads that contain those words. Google is better, because it’s a search engine and not a message board. Did you try that?

Nevertheless you can click on your own profile to see your post history without a search. Or you could have commented on the Football365 thread which was staring you in the face.

Yes I could have gone through 3 weeks of my posts but when the site has a search option one would expect it to work. If it doesn't work the function should be deleted from the site.

By the way I tried Google and didn't find the thread I wanted either, but that is a really ****ed up way of having to search.

Just go and do one, we have history and you need to ignore my posts rather than pick on them because it will never end well with your attitude to me.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Having found NSC search less than efficient I took Bozzer's advice and now use Google search which tends to get results. NSC search is effing useless.

You would have thought that after all these years and now being in the Prem, and with outside users viewing this site that it would be more professional. It is fixable and most other football forums searches work, why not this one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here