Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adi Huetter

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As an aside, has anyone read the tedious prick Di Cannio’s autobiography. Every chapter ends with someone or something not understanding him. We fully understand you....you really are not that complex.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
We really are entering silly season.

As regards people being in the know about the Potter move....

I suspect that those who claim to be merely decided to take a look at the odds on our latest manager and then started making nose tapping assertions.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Trying to cast my mind back to be E in GCSE German I think his surname is pronounced Hewter. Yes nothing dodgy about Adolf Hewter, no wonder he prefers to be known as Adi.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The Adolf headline potential is frightening. Most of them highly offensive, probably...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think you can umlaut an e. I think it's Hoiter, but we really need an expert to confirm.

It's definitely pronounced Hitler... just checked with Eva Braun...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
'We're on the march with Adolf's army...'

I'll get my coat.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I don't think you can umlaut an e.

tumblr_pf5w5fbJ9Q1x17q29o1_400.gif

Last edited:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Was mentioned a few days ago.
I'd be a lot more keen on this one, especially with that name.

C'mon [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]: Divulge.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
First job would be to bring in a quality right winger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Frankfurt manager. Please don't ask me to divulge anything here but what a coup he would be. Obviously nearly in the Europa league final, and a respectable sixth this season.

Best thing: he has a moustache and is called Adolf. Absolute flair. I mean who on earth in 1970s Austria wouldn't just look at their darling baby boy and say "yes, yes , let's call him ADOLF. Much better than Rudi, Max or Juergen".

Sent from my SM-J610FN using Tapatalk

Not asking you to elboarate further on that specifically, but how does this process work then?

If what you say is true about pursuing this guy then surely he would be a primary candidate with his considerable credentials. Was approaching Potter just checking if there was interest as a fall-back option? Would he have known this himself when we showed interest?

Getting someone with this kind of experience would be encouraging to say the least, and already put to shame those who questioned whether we were permitted to show ambition when axeing such a great man. I do however see it as very unrealistic unless Tony is going to offer up a 9-digit transfer budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here