Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Newcastle llooked poor apart from last 10 mins but we are inviting the pressure again. Some great blocks by Duffy and Dunk but not sure we can do that for another 45 mins. Painful watching that last few mins

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hope Murray is ok.

While I'm obviously delighted with the lead that was a dire half of football. The defensive trio of Dunk Duffy and Ryan have looked solid the rest have been non existant. We could really do with stiffening up the midfield and there's no point in lumping the ball down the pitch when they've won pretty much every header.

You'd like to think it can only get better in the second half...

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Newcastle responded well after our goal - credit where due. Hoping we can settle things down and grow more influence in midfield second half. Can bissouma help out in that respect?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Quite happy they gave the corner for our goal though?

Especially the corner that came off Solly.

I thought it looked like their player jumped into it and it came off his shoulder? Think I only saw one angle on the replay though...? Their players seemed convinced it wasn’t a corner. Agree with [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] though AM is a homer.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[

Hope Murray is ok.

While I'm obviously delighted with the lead that was a dire half of football. The defensive trio of Dunk Duffy and Ryan have looked solid the rest have been non existant. We could really do with stiffening up the midfield and there's no point in lumping the ball down the pitch when they've won pretty much every header.

You'd like to think it can only get better in the second half...

I’m usually so patient and positive but our away tactics against the non big 6 are starting to do my head in. I only watched the last 15-20 or so but we really were inviting pressure. I’m worried.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Rafa take any of the blame?

Couldn't keep them up at the end of the season, didn't boss the Championship with the expensive squad and now this...

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Brighton & Hove Albion ⚽

Verified account

@OfficialBHAFC
7m7 minutes ago
More
We're told Glenn Murray is awake in hospital and has been taken for precautionary scans.

💪 Get well soon, Muzza!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've a feeling we might grab another goal early into the second half. If we do, you watch us sit back........you think we're backing off now???

wealdgull

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Dec 7, 2017
I'd like to see more from our wings, especially Izquierdo, in the second half. Locadia isn't the target man that Murray is so we need to use our width to advance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here