Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Homophobic Abuse Today

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Chutney Ferret isn’t it? No idea what it means

Yeah chutney ferret is slang for homosexual. Don't think it's rhyming slang at all, just one of those stupid insults.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surely Bruno would be more of a salsa than a chutney.

I doubt I’m alone in being a bit disappointed that [MENTION=20366]jackanada[/MENTION] didn’t set the fellas straight on that score.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
These sort of knuckle draggers are rife in every walk of life.
With reference to these Southampton fans, obviously they're not too bright, so they resort to what they'll never understand.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Surely Bruno would be more of a salsa than a chutney.

I doubt I’m alone in being a bit disappointed that [MENTION=20366]jackanada[/MENTION] didn’t set the fellas straight on that score.

L'esprit d'escalier on that one [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
I'll use that in future.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
These sort of knuckle draggers are rife in every walk of life.
With reference to these Southampton fans, obviously they're not too bright, so they resort to what they'll never understand.

This.

They don't wind me up.

Sad for them that these so called grown-ups still live in times gone by. They must hate the way our country has moved forward in so many ways over the last 50 years. Thick as shite dinosaurs.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With the chutney and other comments, those Southampton fans could still end up in a pickle.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
FFS people around me were shouting a lot worse than "Bruno`s a Chutney" at Southampton players and supporters.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Having been blissfully unaware of this term chutney for my entire life until just now, how am I ever going to enjoy a cheese sandwich or a BBQ in the future.

My life is ruined

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got on the train to lewes about 45mins after game & just as approached platform there were some knobheads on the Brighton bound train giving it all the mouth as it pulled away funnily enough. I think it may have been homophobic as I think one was imitating but a cock in mouth situation. He just looked incredibly weird and was doing it very fast & aggressively. Angry blowjob.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here