Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Silverware

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
At least 40 points.

I know staying up is the goal, but if we keep trying to stay still, we’ll fall backwards. .

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
The target for the next few years at least will be to stay up and gradually improve on the year before.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It will be tough enough to stay up. Unless the new manager brings in several (8-10) new players there is no way Brighton can do anything but finish 15 to 17. Need a scorer in the most dire of ways.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pre match press conferences that don't pay homage to every team we play.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

To be fair, though, these are good sides.

Edit: apologies for accidentally slipping that into actual grammatical English. Somewhat undermines the scorn.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think the target should be to equal the club's best ever top flight finish, i.e. 13th.

The problem I have with the "improving on last season's points tally" target is that you could have 4 years of continuous "improvement" and finish on 37 points next season, 38 thereafter, 39 in 2021/22 and 40 in 2022/23 - yet you'd still be no further forward than our finish of 2017/18.

Furthermore, simply aiming to improve on a points tally could get you relegated. I believe West Ham were relegated from the Prem with 42 points.

A better second half to the season please: https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/league-division-one/25-december-1981/

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Survival but not at any cost, build on the solid foundations of our defense, trust them to defend and not demand that every forward player acts as auxiliary defender. Play the players signed in their natural position. Adapt to different styles of play, be brave and see players loving playing for the club. Happy players equal happy team. Get rid of disruptive influences and give youth a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here