Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adi Huetter

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Not asking you to elboarate further on that specifically, but how does this process work then?

If what you say is true about pursuing this guy then surely he would be a primary candidate with his considerable credentials. Was approaching Potter just checking if there was interest as a fall-back option? Would he have known this himself when we showed interest?

Getting someone with this kind of experience would be encouraging to say the least, and already put to shame those who questioned whether we were permitted to show ambition when axeing such a great man. I do however see it as very unrealistic unless Tony is going to offer up a 9-digit transfer budget.

Not sure there is anything in this rumour, but his entire Franfurt squad set them back Net £7.5m, so I don't think he needs a huge budget to build a good squad.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Not sure there is anything in this rumour, but his entire Franfurt squad set them back Net £7.5m, so I don't think he needs a huge budget to build a good squad.

I meant it more as a means of tempting a man in his position away, not that it would necessarily be required.

Doesn't [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] have form?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I meant it more as a means of tempting a man in his position away, not that it would necessarily be required.

Doesn't [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] have form?

OK, Even better.
If he can do Frankfurt for just £7.5m, Let's give him £100m budget and reach for the stars.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm looking forward to riding der Huetter bus

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I don't think you can umlaut an e.

You can, but you are correct in that it isn't used in modern German. It is, however, used in Luxembourgish, which developed as an offshoot dialect of German (the Luxembourgish name for Luxembourg, for example, is Lëtzebuerg). And it changes the e from an 'eh' to an 'er'.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm looking forward to riding der Huetter bus

I've not fully committed to have a spin on the Potters Wheel.

The Huetter-Skeltor could be fun.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Frankfurt manager. Please don't ask me to divulge anything here but what a coup he would be. Obviously nearly in the Europa league final, and a respectable sixth this season.

Best thing: he has a moustache and is called Adolf. Absolute flair. I mean who on earth in 1970s Austria wouldn't just look at their darling baby boy and say "yes, yes , let's call him ADOLF. Much better than Rudi, Max or Juergen".

Sent from my SM-J610FN using Tapatalk

He didn’t build the team. The lad before him did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Given TB's heritage, can we REALLY see him employing someone called Adolf ?

*scratches chin*

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
The thing is Dan Ashworth was committed to getting more English managers in the prem when he was at the FA
So one thing we know is the new manager will be English.

How many candidates are there?

Neville
Lampard
Potter

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The thing is Dan Ashworth was committed to getting more English managers in the prem when he was at the FA

Neville
Lampard
Potter

Allardyce, Redknapp, Pulis, Pardew.......[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Neville
Lampard
Potter

But he's not at the FA now.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here