Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets still available for Man City

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I tried to get a STH Guest ticket for a pal, but website wouldn't let me as 'limited to one ticket for this event'.......................................when I tried a F&F name (another STH) instead I was able to buy the ticket.................don't understand that............

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Been checking the ticket situation on and off during the week. Seems drips and drabs are popping up via the exchange and selling quite quickly.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm missing something I think. How do you sell your ticket to MCFC fan and still go?

Season ticket holder guest tickets.

Screenshot 2019-05-10 at 13.01.17.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm missing something I think. How do you sell your ticket to MCFC fan and still go?
It can only be by buying a guest ticket and selling that. I've no idea if these are for sale for this particular game though.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I hope they do ban anybody that sells on to a city fan, boils my piss thinking about all the petty stuff that people have been done for and they don't follow through on this warning , I reckon its going to kick off judging by how many city reckon they've got tickets in the home end unless they're bullshitting of course which wouldn't suprise me.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just had a look at that board, and their pre-match thread.

Seems some of their fans are a little stressed - and getting really uppity - with comments by a few of our players about spoiling the party.

We've even had relegation wished on us for next season.

Which is nice. Oh well. Win or Lose we're on the booze :rock:

They are absolute c**ts on that forum. The abuse they gave us after the FA Cup semi was unreal - and completely unjustified. Probably the worst I've seen on any football forum. I really hope we *do* spoil their party.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I hope they do ban anybody that sells on to a city fan, boils my piss thinking about all the petty stuff that people have been done for and they don't follow through on this warning , I reckon its going to kick off judging by how many city reckon they've got tickets in the home end unless they're bullshitting of course which wouldn't suprise me.

I'd agree if the game was in high demand for Albion fans, and probably agree if the match meant something other than the chance to finish above Southampton. If City fans buy the tickets and behave themselves than I can't see it being any different to Albion fans buying tickets in the Villa end in 2017.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've said this on all the OTHER threads and I'm sticking with it. I absolutely cannot WAIT. It's a social day out with friends which is what going to football's all about for me and beer will be involved. The sun might just be out too.

Best case scenario for us is we get an unexpected win, ruin a party and go in to next season with renewed confidence.

Worst case is we're on the beach a la Liverpool last season and we get the expected thrashing. The dead wood is moved on and certain pubs in town are full of weepy plastic Dippers.

Who wouldn't want to go to that?

Very much THIS.

I'm also genuinely looking forward to seeing us up against City, seeing how we cope, whether the shackles are off a bit more like they were last week at the Emirates now that we're safe. I'm not expecting us to stop the sky blue juggernaught, far from it. But I hope we can put a few bumps in its path and make it a tricky and anxious afternoon for them. And if we DO get humped, well, its also a privilege to witness first hand some of the finest players in the World, playing in front of the World.

Then there's the farewell to El Capitan.

Sunday is going to be EPIC. Bring it on.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Very much THIS.

I'm also genuinely looking forward to seeing us up against City, seeing how we cope, whether the shackles are off a bit more like they were last week at the Emirates now that we're safe. I'm not expecting us to stop the sky blue juggernaught, far from it. But I hope we can put a few bumps in its path and make it a tricky and anxious afternoon for them. And if we DO get humped, well, its also a privilege to witness first hand some of the finest players in the World, playing in front of the World.

Then there's the farewell to El Capitan.

Sunday is going to be EPIC. Bring it on.

Hope nobody RUINS it for you on the train to the match

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
It's a nothing match, way less important than the Newcastle, Cardiff and B'fluff matches, none of which looked full. For such a nothing match, a 30k attendance is pretty impressive when it is live on telly.

It's still massively worth going though. We could hold them to a draw and it would be huge news around the World if Liverpool win. It's also Bruno's last game, going to give him a big send off. Plus a lap of honour in appreciation of all the hard work to keep us in the Premier league another season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here