Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] £250 per ticket?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
rules is rules .....i bet there will still be plenty of empty seats even with the high demand , what with all the dirt cheap flights to Gabon , Rabat and Benidorm for the scummers , i will wait and watch with keen interest...we are going to ruin their party ...i hope they realise that.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Seems to be plenty available if you have the wedge;

Tix1.JPG

Tix2.JPG

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Seems to be plenty available if you have the wedge;

View attachment 109216

View attachment 109217

Genuinely, how does this work? How does someone get hold of a ticket (whether season or not) without the club having their details (you have to have a purchase history for all seats outside the away end)? If the original purchaser tries to sell it on a ticket site the club can easily see it and cancel the ticket and throw the book at them. I cant see how any tickets get sold in this way or who would be made enough to try.

(Ps I would never sell a sporting ticket above face value for the record!)

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
The official site warns fans not to re-sell their tickets. I really hope they catch the lot of them, and hand out significant bans. If you can't go to the match, just put your seat on the ticket exchange.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
should be ok , they will be in good spirits .

Never met a bad City fan so hopefully all be up for a bit of a laugh
You clearly weren't on the train from The Amex last season then. Obnoxious, patronising load of gobshites, some ready for trouble. That isn't generalising, it was what I saw. I hope they're all blubbing on Sunday

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
You clearly weren't on the train from The Amex last season then. Obnoxious, patronising load of gobshites, some ready for trouble. That isn't generalising, it was what I saw. I hope they're all blubbing on Sunday

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

This based on the mob on the Underground after the Wembley Semi Final. The chants went along the lines of " you've met the Premier champions now fxxk off " followed by " we're on our way to Madrid ". Supreme arrogance and how did that last bit work out eh?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I would never sell a sporting ticket above face value for the record!)

I'm amazed at people who do. These tickets being offered for sale aren't being sold by real fans, no-one with a love of football would try to rip people off. I remember having a spare ticket for Welsh rugby international and sold outside the ground at face value - the bloke who bought it seemed genuinely shocked and kissed me in gratitude (if I'd known that was coming, I might have ripped him off :) )

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I imagine there’s going to be quite a few (very long) letters dropping on certain door mats next week.

Minimum 5 pages and suspect already to go in "drafts"

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This based on the mob on the Underground after the Wembley Semi Final. The chants went along the lines of " you've met the Premier champions now fxxk off " followed by " we're on our way to Madrid ". Supreme arrogance and how did that last bit work out eh?

‘Champions League, you’re having a laugh’ etc [emoji16][emoji16]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What is the Longside Lower Tier?

most of that is Home tickets and makes little sense when you look at the stadium map..

Not the short sides I’d guess. It does indicate the stand designation in the buy tickets section, W1G etc. Very strange that these sites continue to advertise (and sell?) tickets for our home games despite continued protestations from the club. I’ve not heard of anyone buying such a ticket and being prevented from attending a game.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I’m in W1G, last seats before it becomes W1H.

There were 4 Spurs fans in front of me earlier in the season so guessing I’ll have 4 City fans in front of me on Sunday.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not the short sides I’d guess. It does indicate the stand designation in the buy tickets section, W1G etc. Very strange that these sites continue to advertise (and sell?) tickets for our home games despite continued protestations from the club. I’ve not heard of anyone buying such a ticket and being prevented from attending a game.

It's from 2017 but says "The problem has got so bad that nearly 100 supporters were turned away at the turnstiles for the most recent match". Nearly 100 fans were turned away at 1 match alone!

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/15567430.albion-bosses-ban-250-fans-for-ticket-touting/

Pickles

May 5, 2014
They're comps.

I realise that now, but that lot for sale in the lower west aren't, I very much doubt. ( have I used a double negative thing here?? )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here