Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool, champions league

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Did someone say that Anfield was not rocking?

To me that's what its all about, that atmosphere was fantastic and like him or hate Klopp has motivated that team AND they play decent football.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Whatever you think of Liverpool, their fans, their city or their foibles, unless you’re a real mizzog, you have to admit that was a ****ing amazing performance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Whatever you think of Liverpool, their fans, their city or their foibles, unless you’re a real mizzog, you have to admit that was a ****ing amazing performance.

Seriously? ??? You obviously weren't at Scunthorpe 2 BHA 0 in 2008/9 season, complete total football, complete non-plastic Scunny fan base and a complete non-£500m squad. Now THAT was an amazing performance.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Seriously? ??? You obviously weren't at Scunthorpe 2 BHA 0 in 2008/9 season, complete total football, complete non-plastic Scunny fan base and a complete non-£500m squad. Now THAT was an amazing performance.

I missed that epic. I know it’s still talked about in Scunthorpe...mind you...there’s not much else to do there.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Have heard Anfield better than that on European nights. Didn't seem like they believed for large parts. Was loud when loud though.

Media meltdown now.

Be amusing to see City top it with a domestic treble now ( although expect the media wont notice )

Best 2 sides the prem has witnessed I think. Getting towards the old Barca levels of old

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

I am sure most of the big clubs have given our fans a hard time at different points in history , my Liverpool memories are fairly short term- having a pleasant pint in Arkles bought for me by a group of their fans who I was chatting to. So not blinkered and can see this was epic and their fans (like Celtic who are also hated on here) were brilliant.

Did i read you were a De La Salle pupil???

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Watch it again

That ball boy might just have made a huge contribution to Liverpool winning the Champions League

Quick thinking

Errr... they use the multiball In UEFA tournaments... so there was nothing unusual about a ball going out for a corner and another being made more quickly available to actually take the corner. Same happens with throw-ins.

It avoids a lot of time wasting for one thing!

And on this occasions... wow... smart thinking by 20 year old TAA and a fantastic finish by Origi while Barcelona stood still!!

So nothing untoward or anything at all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Have to admit I am not one for a Liverpool love in but that performance was simply fantastic.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
CL final ticket prices

Cat 1 £513 (£410 restricted view)
Cat 2 £385 (£308 rv)
Cat 3 £154 (£120 rv)
Cat 4 £60

most seats fall in the £154 category

Ouch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here