Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Team for City

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Im sure 95% of the board could guess it anyway.

According to my sauce......

The starting 11 is the same starting 11 that done such a great job against Southampton.

Gross, March and Locadia, presumed not fit enough to start??

Perhaps someone can run a book for the biggest distance between Murray and the midfield when Murray has the ball !!!!!

The sauce is on it

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
3 problems or errors

Burn who is left footedd playing on the right
Kayal gives away too many free kicks with mistimed or over enthusiastic tackles
The brains and engine of the team Stephens is missing puttin g too much pressure on Bissouma.

Other than that it is ok

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If Murray starts I'm going home!!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
How about a slightly different approach.

—————————Ryan
Monty———-Duffy———-Dunky———-Berny
————————-Stevey
————Bissy———————-Davy

——————————Ali

——————Anders————Muzza

It’s more centrally compact but maybe that front 3 will actually have enough of the ball to have a shot or 2.
:albion2:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Expected city team according to the Manchester evening news- Predicted XI: Ederson; Walker, Stones, Laporte, Danilo; De Bruyne, Fernandinho, David Silva; Sterling, Aguero, Bernardo Silva.

GULP

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Expected city team according to the Manchester evening news- Predicted XI: Ederson; Walker, Stones, Laporte, Danilo; De Bruyne, Fernandinho, David Silva; Sterling, Aguero, Bernardo Silva.

GULP

LOL.....how much that lot cost ..tad unfair.

Re our team ..I do wonder if just maybe there will be a different formation tomorrow

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If Murray starts then lmao.

Swansea will have had more pace and danger on the break than us tomorrow. That is 14th in the Championship Swansea if you were wondering.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
No March but Locadia has made it by the looks of it.
6358c614775dca12f7df2eb5d78230b0.jpg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I may be completely off here, but there was someone on here the other day who correctly called our XI against Chelsea and then went on to get the subs correct too. I think I may have stumbled across him on Twitter, and if it is who I think it is, he just tweeted this...
[tweet]1114270504771309569[/tweet]

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
I may be completely off here, but there was someone on here the other day who correctly called our XI against Chelsea and then went on to get the subs correct too. I think I may have stumbled across him on Twitter, and if it is who I think it is, he just tweeted this...

replace knocky with Locadia and Murray with Andone and u got a cracking team.

Flagship

Jan 15, 2018
Brighton
Button
Bruno
Duffy
Burn
Bernardo
Knockhaert
Kayal
Bissouma
March
Andone
Murray

Subs Locadia isiaqueerdo Steele Dunk Bong

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Personally & totally tongue in cheek I would play .....

..... ............................Ryan................................................................
Bruno...Montoya...Duffy...Dunk...Balogun...Burn ... Bong...Bernado
.................................Stephens
.................................Andone

great formation of 9-1-1 that can easily go to 10-1-0 or even in emergencies 11-0-0

I prefer a more 13, -1, -1 formation as adopted by Craig Levishitein the ex-Scotland manager, a few seasons ago...

Frankly I don't really mind...it's a great achievement to even get to the semi-final....and ...our next league match is far far bigger IMHO....

Still lets just do the Citeeeh eh?

TNBA

TTF

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

He gets it right every week! Must have an inside sauce

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008

Please not AJ and AK. What is the point with AJ? Good technically but no strength, pace, not good defensively and offers nothing going forward. CH keeps playing him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here