Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] cpfc vs BHAFC

sailor

May 7, 2013
BN27
Our poor home form takes that advantage away from us, I'd honestly feel happier if it was at the Amex. I think Your win against Huddersfield has eased the pressure of a potential drop, i couldn't see it happening before and it's highly unlikely now (for us both) so it should allow a free flowing game. Unfortunately i shall be working, but that could prove to be a good thing, apart from the fact there are probably more Brighton fans there than Palace. Would love a win to tie it up this season, but genuinely think this could go either way and I can't call it. I'll either have something to look forward to watching on replay when i get home, or.... May the best team win on the day!!

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
By the way. I can be honest. It shouldn't have been a penalty, nor for that matter should we have had a corner for Balogun's goal. For us, that does not detract from our pleasure. It just makes it even funnier.

They actually got away with that one - if it hadn’t been a corner it would have been a penalty. But I wholeheartedly echo the sentiment “For us, that does not detract from our pleasure. It just makes it even funnier.”

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Tell you what mate, why don’t you just go and support someone else? Any game is a can win, this is a must win and defeatism is tantamount to treason as far as I’m concerned.

If you think Palace are that much of a terrifying prospect then we’re doomed.

Mid table strugglers is how I see them.

Personally I like him - Mid table strugglers how dare you. Europe next season. If not next, definitely the season after.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
By the way. I can be honest. It shouldn't have been a penalty, nor for that matter should we have had a corner for Balogun's goal. For us, that does not detract from our pleasure. It just makes it even funnier.

If the ref had seen it was Murray who kicked the ball out and not the Palace defender then that should have been a penalty anyway

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If the ref had seen it was Murray who kicked the ball out and not the Palace defender then that should have been a penalty anyway

I think@Stato is referring to the two different penalty incidents.

Foul on Jose, given but shouldn't have been. Goal 1-0, much rejoicing in the stands.

Foul on Murray not given, ref incorrectly gives us a corner as Murray clearly touched the ball last not the defender who only made contact with Murray, ref gets it totally wrong. In the ensuing arguments Duffy barely touches PVA who goes down like he's been shot, Duffy red card, Balogun on for Gross, GOALLLLLL!!!!!, much rejoicing in the stands. And look we've only got 9 men on the pitch as Murray is getting treatment for the foul that wasn't given, even more rejoicing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Due to the lack of palace threads on here atm I thought I’d start this one ( if it’s allowed ).
What are your feelings and predictions for saturdays game ?
Form generally goes out the window in these type of games so it’s never a forgone conclusion as to who wins but you hope for the best . Me ? I’m quietly confident , over to you .

Haha haha gonna comment on this game Doogle - I like the Amex? You were clearly looking forward to it... even a bent ref couldn’t beat us :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We won't see any Palace on here for a few weeks I reckon.

The magnanimous [MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION] has already held up his hand, to be fair. And today I feel very fair. :rave:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
don't recall any pictures ?

was there a banner last saturday ?

Wasn't there a small one of a hooded goon holding a machete with the words "one man went to war" or the like? Which seems pretty poor taste given the knife crime problem in South London/Croydon. Do you really think that is intimidating? Most people would think it cringeworthy surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here