Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are people sitting at Spurs?

barnden10

May 11, 2014
How far do our fans go behind the goal. Got a couple of the few tickets available today and were sitting in block 35 anyone in block 34 or is our allocation ending in 35?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I think we end at Block 35. I'm in 36 which is close to the corner..

barnden10

May 11, 2014
Ok cool just wanted to check. Should be a good atmosphere in there. The majority of Spurs atmosphere comes or came from the south stand the paxton is pretty quiet

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Ok cool just wanted to check. Should be a good atmosphere in there. The majority of Spurs atmosphere comes or came from the south stand the paxton is pretty quiet

A few of our 1882 lot are in 34 (not as many as usual due to the scarcity of seats) & they are usually pretty vociferous.

I reckon the crowd will be circa 30k. So not a sell out but respectable.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If that is the case what is the point of clubs selling numbered tickets. If everybody sat in the correct seat there would be no problem.

True in theory but personally I prefer 'sit where you want' at away matches as it means I'm often able to catch up with people I don't see too often and enjoy the game with them. The whole 'Friends and Family' thing isn't always practical.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
The stewards are quite lenient with away fans but it varies on a match by match basis regarding the home support!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here