Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
By carrying on as normal or are you going to hide under the bed Hiding from the bogey man ,get a grip you're coming across as a complete wet
blanket

The money you take from the taxpayer to fund your "lifestyle" will become worthless over the next few years. If you're not already doing so, you'll be in the line for food banks. A very real chance you could lose the lot. When you're sat on the pavement begging for change with a half eaten sausage roll you fought a seagull for, I hope you remember that you just need to carry on as normal.

D

Deleted member 2719

This is such a British response. It’s a fight. And you add a caveat for when you lose ie the EU had no sense. Rule Britannia:lolol:

These are our closest allies and trading partners. Why are we "fighting" them?

It's only a fight when the bullies smash you with some shots that are below the belt and then they expect us to cave in to them forevermore.

They need to have more respect for us being close allies and trading partners, they have not shown that at all with their actions, be it on their heads for their lack of movement because big bad Boris is going to wade in with some strong right-handers, watch them wobble.
Make no doubt they have underestimated us and our stamina, resilience and there is nothing better than an underdog winning in the final round.

punish:

Jan 30, 2008
The money you take from the taxpayer to fund your "lifestyle" will become worthless over the next few years. If you're not already doing so, you'll be in the line for food banks. A very real chance you could lose the lot. When you're sat on the pavement begging for change with a half eaten sausage roll somebody dropped, I hope you remember that you just need to carry on as normal.

I'd cut you some slack as well clump but that post alone sums you up nicely

regards
DR

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Really , if we all made a go of it instead of Moaning like a wet weekend it will be the way forward
regards
DR

Look, much as you love to wallow in your blind ignorance and dogma, please just try for one second, to try to understand one simple truth.

Around half of the population of the UK (nobody knows exactly what % currently) do not agree with you that leaving the EU is a good thing. As such, they are not inclined to just merrily 'give it a go', 'roll up their sleeves', or just cross their fingers and hope for the best. IF it eventually happens, well THEN we will have no option but to make the best of the situation, but until such time as the deed is actually done, we're absolutely entitled to take every available legal opportunity to argue or fight against it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
AD463633-67B5-46E2-BEF1-9E5F24D9FBE1.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What are you going to stop doing when we leave ???

Going to football as that will be too expensive for me. Interest rates will rise, making the mortgage dearer
Holidays as they will become more expensive
Hopefully, I can keep taking my tablets if they're available.

Jan 30, 2008
It's only a fight when the bullies smash you with some shots that are below the belt and then they expect us to cave in to them forevermore.

They need to have more respect for us being close allies and trading partners, they have not shown that at all with their actions, be it on their heads for their lack of movement because big bad Boris is going to wade in with some strong right-handers, watch them wobble.
Make no doubt they have underestimated us and our stamina, resilience and there is nothing better than an underdog winning in the final round.

punish:

Haw haw and quite a few liberal snowflakes in this country would love to see us roll over and give in
I'm pleased to say that isn't happening
Regatds
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

punish:

How have the bullies smashed us? Instead of mocking everything, have the courage of your convictions and give us specific examples of how the 'bullies' have smashed us, and when.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Haw haw and quite a few liberal snowflakes in this country would love to see us roll over and give in
I'm pleased to say that isn't happening

It's all a game to you, isn't it? Go on the internet and do some baiting, without any sense of reality.

I really hope you don't suffer on benefits, for your sake.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I think there is genuine denial amongst the brexiteers on here. They simply cannot face up to what they have done and the very real disaster they have brought about with their pig-headedness and gullibility. A kind of mass denial. Their own psyches protecting them from the reality of what they have perpetrated*.

*a polite way of saying they are feeble-minded, jelly spined, bootless, twerps who cannot take responsibility for their actions.

It's a totally unshakable mindset though. It's a pure belief and it's futile trying to counter it - it'd be like a cameraman in the 1990's for the Stannah stairlift adverts telling Thora Hird between takes that was no such thing as heaven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here