Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tickets

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've just clicked on the seating plan for tomorrow via the ticket site. I counted 165 seats left. (no I didn't count them individually.)
Click on the coloured sections and it tells you how many tickets are left for sale.
For example W3F there is just one seat left for sale.

I had an email last night saying 500 and then an email just now saying 250. I do still feel it later overpriced and normally should sell out in advance and let people use the exchange. Just my opinion that £30 max should be the cap as it proves out a lot of people. (I have a ST and have for many years so isn’t a selfish opinion FWIW!)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And, as if by magic, an email has just appeared from the club, saying fewer than 250 seats are left for the game.

Are you reading Nsc, in the ticket office. :wave:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I had an email last night saying 500 and then an email just now saying 250. I do still feel it later overpriced and normally should sell out in advance and let people use the exchange. Just my opinion that £30 max should be the cap as it proves out a lot of people. (I have a ST and have for many years so isn’t a selfish opinion FWIW!)

It's not so much the price, it's the location of these tickets that put me off. I hate sitting in the South by the away fans in the front few rows. If that is all that's left (I haven't checked), I'd rather not go.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Tough one as its a supply and demand market. 500 empty seats out of 30k+ kinda strikes me they have the pricing right. Granted most of those will be season ticket holders but hasn't that meant we've sold ~4k general sale??

However that said I did think "bloody hell!" in the week when a lad in one of our WhatsApp group said he has a couple of spares and they were £52 face each!!

I wouldn't admit to that on here, who knows what rules you will be breaking! Also £52 for a league match is ridiculous but things wont change whilst people are paying these prices. And they are.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's not so much the price, it's the location of these tickets that put me off. I hate sitting in the South by the away fans in the front few rows. If that is all that's left (I haven't checked), I'd rather not go.

Wait for the exchange to open mate.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
You could get tickets for £35 considering free travel it basically is £25/30 mark.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Always going to be an issue. The fewer tickets there are left the more shitty they are. Over 50 quid for an unsheltered row at one end, next to the away fans is a hard sell. So are split singles if you're going with mates. I'd guess these normally end up with tourists.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Wait for the exchange to open mate.

I have a bottom of Division 7, 5th Team, Cricket clash that I am planning on loosing instead albeit I am hoping to improve my average of 1.

The exchange is 10 times better than the leftovers - pairs or more of tickets in better locations. The problem is everyone knows that and people wait.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

No there are some in the NW corner.

The 100 seats in the section you described has already dropped to 89, in the last half an hour, so people are still buying them.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I fear there will be loads of West Aaamm all over the ground tomorrow. Lots of STH on hols, bring a mate tickets. It’s going to be like our last home league game....... with hopefully a very different result!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I fear there will be loads of West Aaamm all over the ground tomorrow. Lots of STH on hols, bring a mate tickets. It’s going to be like our last home league game....... with hopefully a very different result!

You think that a club who kicked the season off with a 0-5 home defeat playing a rejuvinated but unglamourous club at a ground they've been to loads, when they are also presumably on their hols are going to have fans all over the home end? Righty ho.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Reckon a fair few STH won't be at the game tomorrow, due to holidays and the ticket exchange not kicking in yet, so will be plenty of empty seats dotted about. Crowd figures definitely going to be a pretendence.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have a bottom of Division 7, 5th Team, Cricket clash that I am planning on loosing instead albeit I am hoping to improve my average of 1.

The exchange is 10 times better than the leftovers - pairs or more of tickets in better locations. The problem is everyone knows that and people wait.

Aim for 2 runs and everyone’s a winner :)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
(Cat B) just shows the match by match pricing at the Amex is too high. Simple as that. Discuss...

(Especially considering our excellent start)

(The league need to cap home tickets at £30 too - in my opinion)

Agree with you that they categorised this match wrongly and it should have been a C. Also agree on a home tickets price cap. Obviously the "big" clubs wouldn't be happy at £30 but deffo should be something to stop clubs taking the piss.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Reckon a fair few STH won't be at the game tomorrow, due to holidays and the ticket exchange not kicking in yet, so will be plenty of empty seats dotted about. Crowd figures definitely going to be a pretendence.

And then some! There will be a LOT of empty seats tomorrow.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Just look for the peaky blinder caps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here