Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Youssef En-Nesyri

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
"When the big man agrees and promises something to you, and then the little guy comes along and changes it, it's a hint you should leave. It'll be family things."

Also this today, merely gossip of course.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
View attachment 113658
Google translate came up with this- "When the elder promises you and agrees with you something and the little one comes and changes it, it's like being told to leave with a hint. They will be family things"

Yeah sounds like he is being forced out, without consideration for his family, he may also be suggesting that the club is his family but he's only been there a year so wouldnt have thought so.

Either way doesn't sound like he's thrilled with the way he's being treated.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think he wanted to stay where he is and is disappointed that they won't meet his increased wage demands.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Yeah sounds like he is being forced out, without consideration for his family, he may also be suggesting that the club is his family but he's only been there a year so wouldnt have thought so.

Either way doesn't sound like he's thrilled with the way he's being treated.

Or he was promised that the club would accept a second bid on certain terms and they turned it down. :shrug:

F*ck me the negativity on here is exhausting. If he doesn’t want to come here, he won’t. Nobody can force him to sign a contract with us.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Or he was promised that the club would accept a second bid on certain terms and they turned it down. :shrug:

F*ck me the negativity on here is exhausting. If he doesn’t want to come here, he won’t. Nobody can force him to sign a contract with us.

Didn't mean to sound negative, but it doesn't sound like he's happy with some thing at Leganes, promises not being kept. You could be right that they have turned a bid down or it could be as [MENTION=28109]Wellesley[/MENTION] says, that he expected a better offer from Leganes.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
You do realise that a striker with the necessary pedigree and goalscoring record to be a 20+ goal a season striker in the PL would a) cost an absolute fortune and b) be the sort of player who would be snapped up by bigger clubs?

Have to spend money to make money and all that.
My point was that people who have been waiting for the star striker for 2 years or so are going to be disappointed. But that he looks to be a promising addition to the ranks and a player with big potential to improve at only 22.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think he wanted to stay where he is and is disappointed that they won't meet his increased wage demands.

exactly this.

Certainly doesn't appear to be fussed on coming to play for us and most comments relate to him and his club.

Fully expecting a wage increase and contract extension to finish this one in a couple days

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
exactly this.

Certainly doesn't appear to be fussed on coming to play for us and most comments relate to him and his club.

Fully expecting a wage increase and contract extension to finish this one in a couple days

Spanish clubs aren't financed the same as the Premier League.
€20m doesn't come their way too often, the they'll not be doubling down when they can take the cash and sell on %.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’ve avoided highlight reels since I was all over excited watching Stephen Dobbies :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Harley is another "YouTube Compilation" of a player.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He's put another message on his Twitter today can anyone translate please ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This one?:

a esos 2 imbéciles en NSC que piensan que me parezco a Liam Dickinson les van a gustar los idiotas correctos una vez que me vean en acción por Brighton. Estoy de acuerdo en que el carrete destacado me hace ver un poco mal, pero verás lo que realmente me gusta como jugador y no olvides tu única crítica cuando vengo a celebrar tu risa una vez que te he golpeado mi gol 20 de la temporada para Brighton.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
This one?:

a esos 2 imbéciles en NSC que piensan que me parezco a Liam Dickinson les van a gustar los idiotas correctos una vez que me vean en acción por Brighton. Estoy de acuerdo en que el carrete destacado me hace ver un poco mal, pero verás lo que realmente me gusta como jugador y no olvides tu única crítica cuando vengo a celebrar tu risa una vez que te he golpeado mi gol 20 de la temporada para Brighton.
:lol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This one?:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
It's difficult to think we're not just some kind of player development business at the moment . . .hopefully Fridays game will give us a bit more of a clue . . . . then we're on the ride and fingers crossed we stay on it !

I am beginning to feei it is borderlng on human trafficking, we are buying players then letting them out to anyone in Europe. I wonder how these players feel when they are holding up the shirt and next thing they find out the club are trying to loan you out, like Clarke or the striker found out he was off to join QPR. Like Tau, Arce and McCalister who I believe all are on their second loan since signing for the Albion

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
One of the players from my mega list. 8 la Liga goals, scored a fantastic header Vs Spain in the World Cup. Very much more like Murray than Andone, but also not slow by any means. Like a budget Mitrovic, if you like. Surprised we've offered that much, if true, however

Chirst on a bike chap. How much football do you watch?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I am beginning to feei it is borderlng on human trafficking, we are buying players then letting them out to anyone in Europe. I wonder how these players feel when they are holding up the shirt and next thing they find out the club are trying to loan you out, like Clarke or the striker found out he was off to join QPR. Like Tau, Arce and McCalister who I believe all are on their second loan since signing for the Albion

I'm starting to think that the club must either have a brilliantly thought out strategy that they're playing pretty close to their chest as regards recent player purchases, either that or they have no strategy at all and the sudden influx of money has made them go a bit head-mental and make an absolute pig's ear of things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here