Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which Albion player is going to be this year’s main scapegoat?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've personally got it in for Bissouma this season. No great reason other than he seems a little bit too popular for my liking.

This is an excellent shout. I am bored with lying about Stephens always playing sideways so I'm really looking forward to turning on Bissouma instead and giving him absolute DOGS abuse for pretty much nothing really. :thumbsup:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
March was average at best last season in my opinion and plenty of others judging by the regular moans and groans coming out of the crowd aimed towards him.

Quite possibly. But by comparison to many of the others he had a good season where he was regularly one of our better threats, particularly when played in his best position from the right. Many of our players were well below average though.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Well, I hope no player is made a scapegoat. I’d like to think that all Albion fans feel the same way. If a player is having a bad time encourage the poor bloke not abuse him. Having a go will surely knock his confidence even more. We’re fans - support the player, support the team.

I see what you did there - a fishing trip to see if anyone would whoosh. Am I right?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If the chaps sat a few behind us in WSL are anything to go by, Solly March is to blame for all the ills at the club, and has been ever since JFC left.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Quite possibly. But by comparison to many of the others he had a good season where he was regularly one of our better threats, particularly when played in his best position from the right. Many of our players were well below average though.

I won't disagree about him being far from the worst but I'll draw the line at saying he had a good season just because lots of others were poorer.........granted you can count on one hand the players that did have a good season last year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
None of them.

They are all going to play to the best of their ability following the Pottervision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so sweet.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
March was average at best last season in my opinion and plenty of others judging by the regular moans and groans coming out of the crowd aimed towards him.

Yeah but your opinion was that we shouldn’t have built a stadium at Falmer, so I don’t think anyone takes it very seriously.

Stumpy Tim

This is an excellent shout. I am bored with lying about Stephens always playing sideways so I'm really looking forward to turning on Bissouma instead and giving him absolute DOGS abuse for pretty much nothing really. :thumbsup:
[MENTION=282]Meade's Ball[/MENTION] will be 100% bang on if Bissouma turns up with that hair style he finished the season with.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
If the chaps sat a few behind us in WSL are anything to go by, Solly March is to blame for all the ills at the club, and has been ever since JFC left.

Nearish the front, towards northern end?

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Locadia. Will score plenty of goals, but will also miss a few sitters and since we've already made up our minds this will confirm his shiteness

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Not down the front but up toward the north

Might be the same then. Two of them. Oldish. Small penii (one assumes). Determined to hurl abuse (loudly enough he would have heard) at JFC whenever he warmed up ready to go on, as that, obviously, is the perfect preparation for a young player lacking confidence and about to go out to play for a team you support.

I can well imagine they'd have transferred their misaffections to Solly. Fits the pattern.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here