Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Macclesfield Town and Notts County.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Shame to lose a club of County's history to the non-league.

However it's a LOT easier to get out of non-league these days. We'll surely see them back before too long.

it is

and

hopefully

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Fair play Sol Campbell. Remarkable job!

CMS couldn’t get the goals to keep Notts County up

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Sorry can't back you on this one County ruined my day in 91, I will never forgive them.

The only thing I have about Macclesfield is they speak funny!

Feel sorry for CMS, but that's not enough!

Notts County have horrible fans as I remember from that day in 91'.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
All kicking off at Stadium MK. Most action they’ve ever seen

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It's all looking very tasty at the bottom of league 1, any 3 from 5 can go down!

Screenshot_20190504-170619.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2719

Yep, Tommy whatever his name was and Neil Warnock. Tossers.

Yes Tommy Johnson, just happened to be on fire and the only reason County got to the top flight that year.

So County down, we just need Warnock to make this a very special day in history!!

Come on Palarse............:tantrum:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yes Tommy Johnson, just happened to be on fire and the only reason County got to the top flight that year.

So County down, we just need Warnock to make this a very special day in history!!

Come on Palarse............:tantrum:

Having Colin as manager helped to.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well done Sol Campbell. I've been the first to call him out for being a pompous BELLEND but respect where it's due.

He took on a virtually impossible task and has managed to turn it round against all the odds. A fine achievement.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well done Sol Campbell. I've been the first to call him out for being a pompous BELLEND but respect where it's due.

He took on a virtually impossible task and has managed to turn it round against all the odds. A fine achievement.

Agreed, "one of the finest minds in football" was very self indulgent, but credit where it's due, no money and cut adrift and he's slowly dug them out.

Fair play to him.

indiana

Oct 3, 2003
Manchester
Yes, really sad and financially things are going to be tricky for them too. Hope they can overcome that and get back in the league soon.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Went today and almost a full house,atmosphere was electric and when Durrell grabbed the equalizer the place was bouncing,No Money,Cut Adrift,yet manager of the year. Biggest game of football this weekend League Status.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here