Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Tory Party are ....

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Please, grow up. Whilst it makes a great Mirror headline, the reality is that they are just ensuring that educational professionals do what they should be doing already.

Grow up!? They are seeking to punish people for not doing what they should be doing already in places where they are under enormous pressure and where record numbers are already resigning or leaving the professions (health-care, education and the like) because of that pressure, bad pay, dreadful industrial relations, totally inadequate resources. I think this smacks of BAD MANAGEMENT!

They will probably be saying soon "If they can't do it, we will find other people who can!" Any Tory (with one or two notable exceptions) with any humanity or any sense is not in their front-line politics.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Now they want nurses and doctors to be held accountable for spotting youth crime.
The surge in youth crime is nothing to do with police cuts or the cultivation of poverty by May and her cult of Eton toffs then?

I doubt the proposed changes are that different to what’s in place now but the attempt by the Tory shits to shift responsibility is shocking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47768631

This is a proposal by Sajid Javid,one of five sons of a Pakistani bus driver,someone further removed from a Eton toff is hard to imagine.He is a great example of a working class lad made good.Perhaps he is more in touch with his roots than some on here and has more of a feel for what needs to be done.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
NHS staff have enough shit to deal with as it is

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You're not though are you. Slaughtered for your toddler level grammatical error, you've since been bleating on here that everyone else who has pulled you up for it is somehow the deficient one. I'm apparently a sad act, someone else hasn't "owned" you after all (a phrase you've used many times in the past), someone else suggests you're overdoing it and you stroppily say it's "the usual crowd of numpties so far".

Actually, Crimpster, it's you. You're the nob, you're the sad act, and you're the illiterate simpleton. Again. :lolol:

Looking forward to you offering me out or something equally laughable shortly. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

That’s quite the lengthy reply. You spend far too much energy on someone that has annoyed you in the Internet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That’s quite the lengthy reply. You spend far too much energy on someone that has annoyed you in the Internet.
What, 3 sentences? Is it "far too much energy" to reply in an argument that the rest of us thought had finished 9 hours ago, or is that just normal?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What, 3 sentences? Is it "far too much energy" to reply in an argument that the rest of us thought had finished 9 hours ago, or is that just normal?

What was that? 3 minutes! Priceless.

Sorry for my own delay , I have been walking on the Downs. Perhaps a break would do you some good too?

I’ll leave you ladies to it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

It's like having a wife .... you think the argument was done and dusted and two months later she suddenly brings it up again :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What was that? 3 minutes! Priceless.

Sorry for my own delay , I have been walking on the Downs. Perhaps a break would do you some good too?

I’ll leave you ladies to it.
Yes 3 minutes. I'm sitting at my desk, got a tapatalk message, and realised that the boards most infamous unintelligent comedy beta-male had replied to me. A break would be lovely though.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Now they want nurses and doctors to be held accountable for spotting youth crime.
The surge in youth crime is nothing to do with police cuts or the cultivation of poverty by May and her cult of Eton toffs then?

I doubt the proposed changes are that different to what’s in place now but the attempt by the Tory shits to shift responsibility is shocking.

Please, tell me more. I'm super interested on your opinion on things.

Joke.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes 3 minutes. I'm sitting at my desk, got a tapatalk message, and realised that the boards most infamous unintelligent comedy beta-male had replied to me. A break would be lovely though.

Yawn.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Face facts though Clampie- you haven't exactly done yourself any favours by insulting people (numpties) who simply pointed out
grammatical issues, have you? That's par for the course here bud. I'm quite fortunate on that note - I never make speling errors.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Sensible thread title there. Followed by compelling debate. Oh no, my mistake. Just offensive cr*p from a loathsome individual.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Face facts though Clampie- you haven't exactly done yourself any favours by insulting people (numpties) who simply pointed out
grammatical issues, have you? That's par for the course here bud. I'm quite fortunate on that note - I never make speling errors.

Me neever.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Are you seriously using "ladies" as an insult? Very grown up of you!

Yes, they’re acting like a gaggle of old witches. Ladies was letting them off lightly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here