Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carefull who you take to football

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
For the last two away matches Sky have shown me in a 'crowd' shot. Obviously I know nothing of it and just stand there looking stupid. Unfortunately, within minutes my family are all over facebook 'Dad's on tele, Grandad's on TV'. I go alone and luckily for me at these matches I've been stood next to a bloke. But if you think that being in a crowd of 3000 is safe from prying eyes, think again.
And now the hat-trick. The bloggers video has me as well!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Terms and conditions of the ticket innit

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
A warning to those who have thrown a sickie
I have experience of that , when Eastbourne Borough played their cup replay against Oxford a few years ago a photo of me appeared in the Argus. Had to explain that my grandmothers ashes were being scattered on the pitch, trouble was is was pointed out she had already died 3 times

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Remember a bloke from my school featuring in an Argus shot of fans queuing for Cup Final Replay tickets. His planned sickie for the day of the game was hard to then get past the school!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As the parent of adopted children this has always been my irrational paranoid fear, even though I know it's all but impossible.

Lil Miss Stat is very photogenic, and I can easily see her on MotD opening credits in full Albion regalia.
The only saving grace is she doesn't smile!

Fortunately my lad is the exact opposite - 12 years of generic anglo saxon boy. :lol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
For the last two away matches Sky have shown me in a 'crowd' shot. Obviously I know nothing of it and just stand there looking stupid. Unfortunately, within minutes my family are all over facebook 'Dad's on tele, Grandad's on TV'. I go alone and luckily for me at these matches I've been stood next to a bloke. But if you think that being in a crowd of 3000 is safe from prying eyes, think again.
And now the hat-trick. The bloggers video has me as well!

Pics ?

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Are you 1 of the 2 fans who wears a wig in the club colours, that TV producers always seem to find in a crowd of tens of thousands?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Were you the miserable looking bu**er to the top right of all the players celebrating in the promo pics in the press box?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Are you 1 of the 2 fans who wears a wig in the club colours, that TV producers always seem to find in a crowd of tens of thousands?

Ahem. Cough. [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] and Dazzer junior on the special bus on Friday........

1162b7aa9fc03b0bd1a9ddb141b0ed36.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here