Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Than Ninety Minutes - Are You In It?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Hereford away in a crowd scene.
There is a very clear photo of me taken by the OP, it's in another Albion book and the photo was also used in Four, Four, Two magazine.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm in it twice. Outside Bellotti's house in Eastbourne with the a21 club and outside the West Stand the day Case was sacked

Are you really?? I'll have to dig it out now & see if I can recognise you :)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Really hope somebody's bringing out something similar feat. last season and this season. Really REALLY want to spend me Xmas gift voucher on something a wee bit special. :thumbsup:

Watch this space. Obviously it depends on a successful outcome to this season, and it won't be exactly like MTNM or UUAA - fewer pics and more text - but it will cover the past two seasons. And it should be out well before Christmas.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
My Dad's in it, he was photographed when he stood up to ask a question at a meeting in Hove Town Hall.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
I remember Stewart taking a picture of me blowing a whistle at the whistle protest game, but it didn't make it into the book, which on reflection is probably not a bad thing.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Hereford away in a crowd scene.
There is a very clear photo of me taken by the OP, it's in another Albion book and the photo was also used in Four, Four, Two magazine.

A Casual Look ???

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Page 163, I am sure Stewart said he used this photo as it was one of the few happy looking ones around those turbulant times. Many fans have chatted to me over the years after recognising me from the photo.

I still have the Wembley flag, I was determined to leave it in the centre circle at the last game but my now wife (also in photo) and sister were horrifed at the idea and talked me out of it.

Perhaps we should now have Bloom in or Knight saves posters up arond the Amex when we get promoted. What a journey...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If memory serves me correctly, there's an image of the Hereford crowd as we score. I'm in the centre, tall, with a fist raised.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I'm in a picture of the Mellor march somewhere.

Me too. If memory serves me correctly I am on the far left next to the banner as we are all marching down towards Archer's residence and I think [MENTION=30771]Smiley Miley[/MENTION] may also be in the picture
[MENTION=35302]stewart_weir[/MENTION] this is particularly interesting as I shared a car down to Cardiff away during the early part of the first season of the "war" and you were talking about putting together a book even then. You quizzed me from a fans perspective on going to away games.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm there BUT I genuinely cannot remember what page (was around 140 something), I can't seem to find my copy anywhere, gutted :(

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Not in MTNM book but just found these of me and Sis at the start of London protest .

Attachments

• img421.jpg
    img421.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 293
  • img420.jpg
    img420.jpg
    561.2 KB · Views: 293

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not in MTNM, but would love to recreate the photo in 'We Are Brighton' with me, [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] and his flag

I still have the flag, [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION], so we could recreate this modern day classic :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here