Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Who should lead an emergency government?

WHo should lead an emergency govenment?

• Paul Chuckle

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Tony Blair

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Michael Portillo

• Ruel Fox

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Steven Mulhern

• Kriss Akabusi

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Sue Barker

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Colin Hawkins

• HRH The Queen

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Meghan Markle

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • John Major

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Kevin Webster

• Barry Scott

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Alex Scott

• Vernon Kay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian Blessed

Votes: 28 19.4%
  • Zoe Ball

• DJ Luck (MC Neat assistant)

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Barry from Eastenders

Votes: 21 14.6%
  • Su Pollard

• Charlie from Casualty

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Pete Tong

• Joey Essex

• Simon Cowell

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What are you talking about? If you are talking about the EU Referendum, that is entirely invalid, as an indicator of the public's wishes regards a no-deal Brexit. Nobody has ever had an opportunity to express their wishes for or against that - in fact Vote Leave campaigned very explicitly on the premise that a 'no-deal' was out of the question, and that we would 'only leave with a good deal in place'. So, I presume you would instruct those MP in constituencies that supported that campaign, to vote down the government?

That is absoluitely rubbish there was no conditions given it was leave or remain end of story, and the vote taken.. What is a good Brexit for some will be bad for others and vice versa, no government can expect to please everybody with the decisions they are trusted to take on behalf of their constituents.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Ooh! I know, Donald Trump. We could become the 53rd state. We would have to get in quick before he buys Greenland.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'd say **** off and stop talking complete rubbish, but you've already done the former and the latter is unlikely. [emoji23]

Ooh listen to you, the drama! What were the other options on the ballot paper then if I am talking rubbish?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Someone experienced with dealing with European time-servers,respected in the USA,and popular with the ordinary voters.Only one choice,Nigel Farage.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the more i think of Brian Blessed at the dispatch box bossing the commons, the more i think this would be a genuinly good move for politics in this country.

vote Blessed.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Chris Hughton. As we know, he's free at the moment and presents the calm, diplomatic exterior that we know is required and weighs his words carefully.

But as we've seen from his antics in the technical area, cross him and he turns into a snarling, rampaging beast. The ERG would feel his wrath if they tried any funny stuff.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
What are you talking about? If you are talking about the EU Referendum, that is entirely invalid, as an indicator of the public's wishes regards a no-deal Brexit. Nobody has ever had an opportunity to express their wishes for or against that - in fact Vote Leave campaigned very explicitly on the premise that a 'no-deal' was out of the question, and that we would 'only leave with a good deal in place'. So, I presume you would instruct those MP in constituencies that supported that campaign, to vote down the government?

Remain campaigned if we voted leave we were OUT. No going back.
Looks like the only way of getting a deal is to leave first now.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Chris Hughton. As we know, he's free at the moment and presents the calm, diplomatic exterior that we know is required and weighs his words carefully.

But as we've seen from his antics in the technical area, cross him and he turns into a snarling, rampaging beast. The ERG would feel his wrath if they tried any funny stuff.
Graham Potter would be even better. He's a proven strategist, has European experience and his clear view on Brexit would attract Remain supporters. He could do it in his spare time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here