Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] EFL Championship 2019/20

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Said to [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] that Huddersfield could do a Sunderland the other week. He wasn't having it. They look shit.

By the way i took up that Coop offer and got two lots. Shame they were the small beers

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Grant will score enough goals to keep Huddersfield up.

They’ll be around the relegation zone in November, sack their manager and finish 15th/16th.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I quite enjoyed that. Fulham didn't play well, but they have a quality squad. Knocky did alright, but should have done better....a botched one on one with the keeper, for example I like Mitrovic, strong centre-forward and could start a fight in an empty room. Cheats as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Said to [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] that Huddersfield could do a Sunderland the other week. He wasn't having it. They look shit.

By the way i took up that Coop offer and got two lots. Shame they were the small beers

As I said, they clearly won't pull up any trees this season, but I still don't see them collapsing through the division. We'll see I suppose.

As for the beers - 4 standard 330ml bottles, can't really expect more than that if they're throwing in x4 burgers in with it as well!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here