Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ezri Konsa

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That Jack Harper signing was hilario.

Or at least the completely OTT excitement from some quarters was. "Albion sign Real Madrid striker"....please.

If only 'kid' didn't rhyme with 'Madrid', he might not have come with such fanfare.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So, is he coming, or not?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
So, is he coming, or not?

Oo-er, missus
BDB04985-7397-4161-92B4-7F1399E1A706.jpeg

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Apparently interested again, according the Mirror. Fighting it out with Everton to sign him. https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-liverpool-united-12636402

By all accounts seems we’re after a versatile defensive minded player, a Moore, McNair or Konsa type who can play in many positions across the back four. Makes sense following our interest in Joe Gomez last summer before he became a more prominent figure for Liverpool, and pleasingly our ‘cluster’ transfer target policy is being put into practice again with a depth of targets being mentioned.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Apparently interested again, according the Mirror. Fighting it out with Everton to sign him. https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-liverpool-united-12636402

By all accounts seems we’re after a versatile defensive minded player, a Moore, McNair or Konsa type who can play in many positions across the back four. Makes sense following our interest in Joe Gomez last summer before he became a more prominent figure for Liverpool, and pleasingly our ‘cluster’ transfer target policy is being put into practice again with a depth of targets being mentioned.

I like this cluster transfer policy. It shows we don't have to stick with the first name that is mentioned and helps us to negotiate a suitable offer rather than being conned into a huge fee. A message of sign or we will find another young player that wants to fight for a place in a premier league side

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Tomori another loan, I thought he did well in our promotion season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
McNair please.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Is it me, or does Frankie Howerd look a little like Lenny Rider?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Good signing for them. Appears we wanted yet another mountain of a player not a quicker CB, but sure our pompy option will do fine behind Burn in the reserves.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here