Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dear Oscar (Boy called Josh)

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
We've even manage to convert a few locals to the Albion! There are kids actually going to school in Liverpool with Brighton scarves and lunch boxes! Maybe we could exaggerate this for the film and have 1000s of kids marching down Princes Avenue in Toxteth singing "Good old Sussex by the Sea!" :)

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Happy Birthday Josh, I was seven once..... and soon will be again :lol: I've had lots and lots of lovely times supporting BHA :albion: and I know you will too. Fortunately the not so good times have gone and you'll never have to live through them yourself. Mr Tony Bloom arrived on a magnificent white horse and saved us all. And the nasties led by a bad man called Bill Archer have been eaten by Sponge Bob. ..... they're coming to take me away ha ha...ha ha. ...ha ......:mad:

Very sweet! Wish my 7-year-old was that committed - "OK, I'll come if I can bring my DS" :glare:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Not easy being an Albion fan in Liverpool
Its easy - you can take the p**s out of both sides (and Tranmere).

We gave them a 15 year start and they STILL can't build any new stadiums. I heard from a reliable source that Anfield was on the verge of being condemned a couple of years ago because it was such a wreck.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I heard from a reliable source that Anfield was on the verge of being condemned a couple of years ago because it was such a wreck.

I can well believe that. Lovely old stadium and all that but there are some terrible views and the seats are truly dreadful (except for the new kop). I can only imagine how bad the services are inside.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Weirdly enough it's my birthday on Saturday and I have an Auntie Margaret. The 40 years difference between me and Josh is where the similarity ends!

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Yes born in Brighton, first match Brighton V Liverpool 1979, best Brighton moment the 30 seconds after Terry Coonor scored against Liverpool in 1984, I was in the North stand behind the goal. Mayhem!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
[MENTION=17493]CaptainDaveUK[/MENTION]

Looks like Nathan Jones will be sharing your son's support with the team after all if you check out his twitter feed [MENTION=8308]Coco[/MENTION]wasp

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Just on tbe way home. Great result for Josh, thanks Oscar! That's three away games, three wins, two goals in each and now two braces from Wil Buckley! Brilliant result! Seagulls!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just on tbe way home. Great result for Josh, thanks Oscar! That's three away games, three wins, two goals in each and now two braces from Wil Buckley! Brilliant result! Seagulls!

He's obviously lucky for us. Happy Birthday Josh.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Happy Birthday young Josh - isn't 7 when the kids get their free shirt if we're still doing it? Glad the team read this too 👍

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Love this thread. I can't access that twitter link. Can anyone confirm whether Nathan Jones or any of the team actually read the letter?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Love this thread. I can't access that twitter link. Can anyone confirm whether Nathan Jones or any of the team actually read the letter?

Nathan Jones ‏@cocowasp Mar 14
@cliffettridge great message and I shall let the players know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here