Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] South Bermondsey train station

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That’s exactly the sort of rigidity I envisaged. Going by Albion fans who live in London, being forced the wrong way post Selhurst matches.

It's not the worst tho eh? You'll either be kettled onto a train to East Croydon or London Bridge. A journey of about ten minutes. With beer as a reward at the end of your kettle!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It's not the worst tho eh? You'll either be kettled onto a train to East Croydon or London Bridge. A journey of about ten minutes. With beer as a reward at the end of your kettle!

It’s for my 16 year old son. He’ll want to simpy get back to Brighton via East Croydon. I wasn’t sure if the Police force all away fans to keep together to London Bridge. Fans on NSC talk about such annoyances at Selhurst and P’boro.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It shouldn't be a problem - been to the New Den several times.

We will stay behind for a short while to let the home fans disperse, then go through the protected route to the station. This is an island platform so you can travel in either direction. 4 minutes to London Bridge.

Yep, who cares really. We’ll be working out our Wembley plans anyway, I fully expect us to win and win comfortably tomorrow. Very exciting, Millwall don’t stand a chance. Come on you super seagulls!! UTA!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep, who cares really. We’ll be working out our Wembley plans anyway, I fully expect us to win and win comfortably tomorrow. Very exciting, Millwall don’t stand a chance. Come on you super seagulls!! UTA!

Plan ahead as line shut between Brighton and Three Bridges

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Plan ahead as line shut between Brighton and Three Bridges

Cheers Beach Hut but I’m an exile and heading to the Den from out West

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That’s exactly the sort of rigidity I envisaged. Going by Albion fans who live in London, being forced the wrong way post Selhurst matches.

All trains take you back to London Bridge generally. They disperse the home goons from South Bermondsey station before letting the away fans out. Not a problem.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
National Rail are saying buses between Redhill and Three Bridges for Thameslink and Southern for today and tomorrow.

Yes I know, my response was to the OP who stated we would easily win tomorrow so plan ahead for semifinal weekend where there is engineering work

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I'm sorry, I had to log on just to disagree with you. It's the trains that are stationed at a train station. The railway does not move, therefore it cannot possibly be a 'railway' station when it is the trains that are stopping at the station.
Nope, as a lifelong railway man, it's most definitely a RAILWAY station.....unless you're a Yank, and Yanks can't even call FOOTBALL by the right name!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It’s for my 16 year old son. He’ll want to simpy get back to Brighton via East Croydon. I wasn’t sure if the Police force all away fans to keep together to London Bridge. Fans on NSC talk about such annoyances at Selhurst and P’boro.

Whether you go via London Bridge or not, you’ll still go via East Croydon. It’s quicker to head to London Bridge first, generally.

Nope, as a lifelong railway man, it's most definitely a RAILWAY station.....unless you're a Yank, and Yanks can't even call FOOTBALL by the right name!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Agree - and it would be a RAILROAD station over there :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does anyone know if we have another football special train tomorro straight back to 3 bridges like last week

No special train back just normal services

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here