Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best photos/videos from Palace (H)

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Yves.jpg

This is my fave :O

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
From the comments on that:

The referee won the game for BHA

Penalty aside I don't think it was the ref who spent over an hour trying, and failing, to break down ten men. Nor was it the ref who didn't mark Balogun at the corner. Nor was it the ref who got done by Andone for the third.
But it WAS the ref who didn't give another penalty shortly after the first one. Possibly evening it out, but changes are they would've been 1-0 down from the non-awarded penalty (that WAS a penalty) anyway.

Not the smartest bunch, are they?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
I'm not so sure it was as bad as that picture looked. Andone slid in almost underneath Zaha's feet to lift his feet on top of Andone's leg. Watched it a few times in slo-mo and I don't think it looks that bad. Happy to be proved wrong though !!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patreon
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'm not so sure it was as bad as that picture looked. Andone slid in almost underneath Zaha's feet to lift his feet on top of Andone's leg. Watched it a few times in slo-mo and I don't think it looks that bad. Happy to be proved wrong though !!

I agree. He was trying to control the ball, much like Knockeart does. Andone slid in under his foot, never a stamp.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Anyone find the radio commentary late back to minibus so missed highlights of radio always like to hear that side thanx in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I also don't think it's as bad as the picture makes it look, but he does leave his foot in there, and then also puts his other foot in there too. Probably a yellow card offence.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I also don't think it's as bad as the picture makes it look, but he does leave his foot in there, and then also puts his other foot in there too. Probably a yellow card offence.

Yep not as bad as it looks, bet he would have got a yellow if he had not already had one....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here