Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club Wembley

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
How many of us on here have chosen to go large and go Club Wembley for the big day ?
Seems tickets on StubHub are going quickly so will it be an Exclusive Albion day out in there ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
How many of us on here have chosen to go large and go Club Wembley for the big day ?
Seems tickets on StubHub are going quickly so will it be an Exclusive Albion day out in there ?

Aren't the 200 series blocks that you can buy through the club Club Wembley??

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The “level two” tickets the club were selling today are in the same tier as Club Wembley. The locations are arguably better than some Club Wembley tickets as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I think so. But they were not sold to the public as debentures. I guess the owners kept back the best seats for themselves and for an event like ours they are available for public sale. I imagine the final will be different and the FA hanger-ons will snaffle them up.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think so. But they were not sold to the public as debentures. I guess the owners kept back the best seats for themselves and for an event like ours they are available for public sale. I imagine the final will be different.

I hope they are. The primary reason I got them is that the person I'm with has walking issues, and there's lifts to CW, which they'll need. If it turns out that I've bought non-CW seats, I'm in for a telling off!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That was my thought as I got a front row one! :)

Edit - a quick check shows they are the same level but not CW as they include FA Cup Semi Finals. Not arsed as I just wanted to treat myself to the best view and I guess the access is the same - just not central like the CW seats.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope they are. The primary reason I got them is that the person I'm with has walking issues, and there's lifts to CW, which they'll need. If it turns out that I've bought non-CW seats, I'm in for a telling off!

I imagine there will be. These are prime location seats in the same tier as Club Wembley. I’m in block 228 btw

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Why would you assume that tickets sold via SH are being bought exclusively by Albion, rather than City fans?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

There are escalators to all levels anyway, even for the riff raff.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
There are escalators to all levels anyway, even for the riff raff.

Thanks - then they'll be fine. It's been many years since I've been to Wembley (didn't do Spurs last season - bad fan), and I couldn't remember.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

We've got them as well, as I've just had a knee replacement and my Father is in his 80s, so same as yourself primarily walking issues.

In front row.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can't wear colours in Club Wembley. What would you do with all your Foam FA Cups, blue & white wigs, and £50 commemorative shirt?

They say that but I see colours every time and it's v.apparent who supports who when goals go in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here