NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
4 posts in and #CPFC is already a joyous Twitter read

[tweet]1106922247539822592[/tweet]

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

1. His hair is like that for a dare isn't it?
2. When will these Palace gimps realise that their squad isn't anywhere near as good as they think it is, surely the constant relegation battles is a big indicator. (I realise this is pretty much a rhetorical question).
3. Wanting them to take a risk with the manager, well that worked out so well last time for them didn't it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Palace - they've had better weeks than this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"Again, like brighton they were there for the taking..." :lol:

Why are palace fans repeating this?

The Always Ultras told the players not to do that again, so I naturally assumed they wouldn't. :shrug:

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Why are palace fans repeating this?

The Always Ultras told the players not to do that again, so I naturally assumed they wouldn't. :shrug:

Sack Roy, players and everyone else at club. Just keep their world class fans !! ��

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm still looking through this hashtag. I didn't have the volume up on the tv so genuinely don't know what the truth is. Palace fans claiming they may have lost the match, but Palace fans were noisier. While watford fans seem to think they made more noise and palace were quiet. I know there is a common misconception by fans of all clubs because fans are stood within the crowd shouting thinking 'wow this is soo noisy, I can't hear anyone else singing' not realising they can't hear the others because they're in the middle of this group. Nor realising that their singing isn't travelling that well either.

Which set of fans, if either, were noisiest?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sack Roy, players and everyone else at club. Just keep their world class fans !! ��

I think you'll find:-

"This is the very best set of players we've ever had".

Honest, many of them actually think that.

theboybilly

Crystal Palace have:

The Best Player outside of the Top 6 ( £200m- rated too)
The Best Defensive Partnership outside the Top 6
The Best RB in the Premier League
The Best Penalty Taker in the PL
The Best Midfield Player outside of the Top 6
The Best Fans in the whole wide world
The biggest Ultra Cupboard

Is it any wonder Albion were there for the taking?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm still looking through this hashtag. I didn't have the volume up on the tv so genuinely don't know what the truth is. Palace fans claiming they may have lost the match, but Palace fans were noisier. While watford fans seem to think they made more noise and palace were quiet. I know there is a common misconception by fans of all clubs because fans are stood within the crowd shouting thinking 'wow this is soo noisy, I can't hear anyone else singing' not realising they can't hear the others because they're in the middle of this group. Nor realising that their singing isn't travelling that well either.

Which set of fans, if either, were noisiest?

Watching on a stream. Palace were noisy until Watford scored and then deathly silence, even HF couldn't get some childish noises out of their mouths. Watford just quiet, Watford always just quiet. Palace score and all of a sudden the early afternoon nap is disturbed again. The HF manage to find their voices. Watford score again and once again, the library kicks in until full time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1106949355603456001[/tweet]

Just in case you've forgotten already, this is the 'strong bench' Bob is referring too

2 Ward
13 Hennessey
14 J Ayew
17 Benteke
21 Wickham
35 Woods
44 Riedewald

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Watching on a stream. Palace were noisy until Watford scored and then deathly silence, even HF couldn't get some childish noises out of their mouths. Watford just quiet, Watford always just quiet. Palace score and all of a sudden the early afternoon nap is disturbed again. The HF manage to find their voices. Watford score again and once again, the library kicks in until full time.

I wonder when the penny will drop with the Always, You don’t win football matches because you were noisiest, you win them if you score more goals than your opponents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here